• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

feelsohelpless

Mar 5, 2024
I have a list of things that I need to do or organise so that I can make things that tiny bit easier for my loved ones after I CTB. Writing letters, sorting instructions out, paying a bit extra rent so that there is more time for them to sort everything out. Even cleaning the house so that it is one less concern. Today I managed to tick off another item on the list. One of the items on the list is to organise an email and schedule a time to send to someone once enough time has passed, with the time being sufficient to cancel the email if I fail. I just dont know who to send it to. I was going to send to the local police station as wont know anyone there. But they dont have an email. I REALLY dont want to send it to someone who knows me as I dont want them to have to go through that. But it looks like i wont have much choice. I live alone so dont want my animals (who have places organised for them to go) are not left unattended for too long. Either way, not long to go until I can say my final goodbye and I am so relieved that the time is nearly here

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for things going well with you.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck with everything
I hope it is painless, and that you find peace and everything goes smoothly

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i hope you are able to find the peace you are searching for in these times of needs. šŸ¤—

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in your plans.