• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Hey Everyone,

I'm kinda paranoid that I'm taking up space on this forum so I'm going to try and post it all in one.

People may recognise me on the forums as I've been apart of it for nearly 5 years. I've seen several members come and go during this time and I can't help but feel envious of them. I know this forum is about giving people the right to die, information about methods or helping to recover - But honestly I want to CTB. I'm the most ready that I've ever been, however I just feel that the methods are inaccessible for someone like me so I feel like a failure. It feels unfair that assisted dying is illegal in my country as I would sign up instantly. I had a mental health crisis yesterday and refused to get out of the road as I was trying to be hit by traffic. I don't recommend this at all but that's what my impulsive brain did. I was reported and I had to have an emergency therapy session to discuss my welfare but luckily I wasn't sectioned. I worry people (including my therapist) see me as a boy who cried wolf scenario which really isn't the case. I'm extremely isolated and I talk a lot on here about how difficult it is getting support as an Autistic adult and it's just never ending. I'm tired of the constant fight both in the support system and in my mind. It's not like I haven't tried either, I have fought so hard to get any support and the people who could provide it and actually save a life are more concerned about funding and resources. So I have planned to CTB within the next 6 weeks. I've just got to find a method that will work best for me. I will make a goodbye thread when it is my time. I appreciate all of you and you peeps help me feel less alone. đź’™

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dark Moon, worthIess, justcallmeJ and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, it truly is beyond unfair and extremely cruel how assisted dying isn't an option for people.

• Love
Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101
bearbrikk

bearbrikk

Listen to the voice in your head
May 2, 2024
I could not relate to you more. Especially when you're autistic it is so hard to find someone that has the patience and listens to you. I am sad to have missed out on an opportunity to know someone who might understand but I wish you all the peace and best.

• Love
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
It is cruel to be in a position like this. I wish you peace, my friend.

• Love
doingitrighthistime

doingitrighthistime

on my way out
May 15, 2024
Good luck

• Love