C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
For one thing, I never said I believed in the afterlife. I'm just saying there are some people who do and who have hope of it being pleasant, and I just don't like seeing other people try to take that hope away from them.

Thanks for your kind words. But I don't feel that these people are taking hope of the afterlife away from me-in fact, they make my belief stronger by learning from their arguments. As one wison person said, 'Everyone I meet is my teacher.' But I do see your point.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and ScaredOfLife
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
For one thing, I never said I believed in the afterlife. I'm just saying there are some people who do and who have hope of it being pleasant, and I just don't like seeing other people try to take that hope away from them.

Then don't take away my belief that there is none. Let's handle it like this if you don't want to discuss that topic.

@creatureoflight, regarding Pam Reynolds, there are scientific papers that attempt to explain that case. And they do a really good job I think.

Reactions: ish, skitliv, BlackDragonof1989 and 2 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I took 150 mg of diphenhydramine once and it literally did nothing for me. I didn't even get high!:D
I see, indeed each person is different *blushes and lowers my head submissively* But it's perhaps far from an idea drug, though dxm seems to help mellow it as well *smiles at you*

Reactions: creatureoflight
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Then don't take away my belief that there is none. Let's handle it like this if you don't want to discuss that topic.

@creatureoflight, regarding Pam Reynolds, there are scientific papers that attempt to explain that case. And they do a really good job I think.

You're not the one who created the thread trying to debunk NDEs.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
It wasn't bad but alas I am a bit of an addict to anything I like, indeed I dosed about 150 mg dxm and 125 mg diphenhydramine about an hour ago and it feels so nice <3 Less is more sometimes I realize. It was good on the whole last night, but 300 mg almost had me at a psychotic break I feel, so I am decreasing dose and taking low dose diphenhydramine as I find that helps take away the psychosis feelings. But by itself, oh yes, I awoke and was loving and stroking my pillow, loving the ones who hate me with this beautiful submission of love in my heart, indeed, I took in about 32 ounces of white grapefruit juice as well last night. It was wonderful and I feel really good right now. Sounds good my friend *hugs*
I want to DXM trip now after reading your post. I don't know what to buy could you point me in the right direction and tell me what to buy?

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I want to DXM trip now after reading your post. I don't know what to buy could you point me in the right direction and tell me what to buy?
I buy via Amazon, a brand called Robafen, but since you want it today they should carry the pills at stores like Wal Mart. But don't start off with too much, in case you have an enzyme deficiency, also refrain from taking if you are on SSRIs or MAOIs, start with maybe only 40 or 50 mg and wait a few hours. When on dxm, it makes me more in tune with, but vulnerable to as well, spiritual forces I feel. Some might describe this as schizophrenia or psychosis, but I think DXM (and some other substances) may indeed interact with the infamous pineal gland. Whether this is something primeval (is that the word, meaning going back to our origins) which gets dug up subconsciously, or there is an actual spirit realm I am not sure, Guessing the latter. For me DXM makes me like a child, very reactive, vulnerable, though I used to be quite calm on it, though part of it is life stressors. Or it could be demonic influence, I'm honestly not sure. For instance http://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1kim_m_probable_nde.html seems to support the possibility of malevolent entities, though I am sure this will get poo pooed. Just food for thought, proceed with caution, I pray to Christ sometimes to be honest for protection.

Someone it educating me on various demons now in fact, such as Baku the dream eater. It all seems so real, the other night when I was getting ready to drive, I felt perhaps I wasn't ready, this feeling of apprehension came over me because I realized I was too high to drive, and I turned around and there were these three entities by my apartment building. I just knew they were angels or some sort of benevolent spirits. Even sober I think it's a possibility. However, this will be seen as just drug psychosis. But there is something going on.

Edit: This person I am talking to informed me that Christ is a missing spirit/entity if I recall, and only Yahweh the mountain spirit exists and that Christianity is false. Take this with a grain of salt, could be true or false, but it's certainly fascinating.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScaredOfLife