• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

FatherOfNone

Mar 30, 2018
Hey guys

So my bus arrives sometime tomorrow and I was hoping that you guys could share some hanging attempt stories ? I have done reading and have a rough idea what to expect but wouldn't mind some personal stories instead of just stats. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Aity4883
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Just so you know. The only people that know what the afterlife is like can't tell you about it. All the others were alive or near death, so that's why you can't take what they say as fact. So take it with a grain of salt.

My friend tried by "hanging". He passed out quickly. Was found. In a coma...etc He said it felt much better than being alive, but he had no experiences or something like that. So from his experience. It is more peaceful and comfortable than life.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Strumgewehr, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
F

FatherOfNone

Mar 30, 2018
Just so you know. The only people that know what the afterlife is like can't tell you about it. All the others were alive or near death, so that's why you can't take what they say as fact. So take it with a grain of salt.

My friend tried by "hanging". He passed out quickly. Was found. In a coma...etc He said it felt much better than being alive, but he had no experiences or something like that. So from his experience. It is more peaceful and comfortable than life.
Yeah from what I've gathered the "afterlife" is just an illusion brought on by your brain fighting to survive... Interestingly enough I've questioned how long that potential dream or whatever you wanna call it could SEEM to last. Dreams seem like hours and can be 30 mins real-time... I decided to give it one more day, while Easter doesn't fall on the same day, Easter is Easter and I don't need my loved ones associating a time of eating chocolates and been happy, with me been dead. Taking my own life to be more specific.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Comatose11, Strumgewehr and 2 others
Vox

Vox

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah from what I've gathered the "afterlife" is just an illusion brought on by your brain fighting to survive... Interestingly enough I've questioned how long that potential dream or whatever you wanna call it could SEEM to last. Dreams seem like hours and can be 30 mins real-time... I decided to give it one more day, while Easter doesn't fall on the same day, Easter is Easter and I don't need my loved ones associating a time of eating chocolates and been happy, with me been dead. Taking my own life to be more specific.

Hey man I hope you're still with us ...well let me rephrase that... I hope you found a reason to stay alive, otherwise I hope you're dead. Well, you know what I mean.

I've often thought about what you said: "I've questioned how long that potential dream or whatever you wanna call it could SEEM to last."

People with near death experiences almost always talk about time slowing down, or their whole life flashes before their eyes, etc. Somewhere I heard a possible explanation. When we're near death, our brain speeds up, sort of like a "fight or flight" response. When your brain speeds up, time seems to go slower. Here's where it gets scary as hell...

Theoretically, your brain might speed up so much that your moment of death feels like it lasts hours, days, or even a lifetime. Time could literally stop for you. If you're having a peaceful death, then awesome, that's your "eternity". But if it doesn't feel right, maybe you feel a flash of regret, or pain, or bad thoughts, well then you might find yourself trapped in "hell".

Well I guess that's another one of those unknowns. As if we don't have enough headaches worrying about a real hell/afterlife.

J

jd123

Jan 3, 2020
Hey guys

So my bus arrives sometime tomorrow and I was hoping that you guys could share some hanging attempt stories ? I have done reading and have a rough idea what to expect but wouldn't mind some personal stories instead of just stats. Thanks in advance.
Did you go through with it?

F

FatherOfNone

Mar 30, 2018
You peaple aided his fucking suicide.