• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mr blobby

Mr blobby

Nov 29, 2020
I've seen a few posts on here discussing fear of dying and whether there is life after death. So without getting too philosophical or theological i just wanted to give my two cents.

Dr Bruce Greyson of University of Virginia's Department of Neuropsychiatry and Perceptual Sciences have proved after 50 yrs of research that an afterlife is probable.

NDE experiencers describe seeing a reality more real than here on Earth. Colours that don't exist on Earth and a life review. An atmosphere of Unconditional love and compassion. They say time and space do not exist in the afterlife. Some describe seeing past dead relatives. Some describe seeing Prophets. Communications is telepathic. There are few experiences of people seeing hell. I won't describe this but there are loads on YouTube. These are documented cases of people who were clinically brain dead.

I would encourage anyone interested in this subject to watch a more indepth video
on this

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I am interested in NDE's and Afterlife I have been watching an American series called unsolved mysteries apart from murders, kidnapping, rapes, stolen children, UFO and Aliens there are many other subjects, but they do like to cover ghost and supernatural stories I have a few NDE's on there and the last one I watched was interesting a NDE where he had a bad experience.

I have quite a few video's on there now as I found the full episodes on YouTube. There is also the Afterlife thread in the off-topic section.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/original-unsolved-mysteries-series.51207/
Cheers

Geo