nattys5thtoenail

nattys5thtoenail

help
Oct 6, 2024
This piece of shit makes my life a living hell and it's even worse because he's a high ranking member of the Mormon community in my town and he leads the CHILDREN'S Bible study.

He's a creepy passport bro who preys on young southeast Asian women on dating apps looking for a better life, he cheats on my mother with multiple Filipina and Thai girls and it's so disgusting, we shared an Apple ID at one point and all the photos of him having sex FaceTimes with the girls transferred to my phone and it was so disturbing I actually wanted to cry.

He also has undiagnosed dual AuDHD and spread it onto me and ironically was the first person who was ableist towards me, he calls me slurs and stupid and locked me in a room without food and water for nearly an entire day once because he made me read a book and write a book report on it and hated how messy my handwriting was.

He is abusive to my mother and often engaged in violent fights with her in front of me and tried to gaslight me into thinking it was her fault or that he was justified in some way because "she pissed him off"

CPS has been called multiple times throughout my childhood because I would nonchalantly confess his abuse during therapist appointments (which he signed me up for because he wanted to get me help for trauma responses that were caused by HIM) thinking it was normal only to be shocked that the social worker was waiting in the school office to interview me, and then having nothing happen because they cleaned the house beforehand, which by the way it never is because his nasty ass has the hygiene of a 3 year old and the house is covered in mold and smells like shit.

I am so envious of people who have normal fathers and he is reason #2 why I want to kill myself but the worst part is I know he'll literally be so happy if I die because he prays on my downfall actively since I'm one of the only people who challenge his behavior and I often fight with him.

I haven't spoken to him in nearly a month which has brought slight ease to my life (the trauma remains though), but today he pissed me off because he was talking shit about me behind my back with my mother and I only found out because she told me. I can't wait for his old ass to die.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24 and divinemistress36