• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
I am reading a book from a Swiss psychiatrist called Peter Baumann - apparently he used N2O capsules and a bag to help people suicide themselves. Has anybody ever heard of a method like that?
He does not describe it in full detail unfortunately. He sometimes uses a mask attached to a bag and sometimes just a bag from what I have read with N20 capsules in there. He says people go into anaethesia and then die.

Peter Baumann was part of Exit Switzerland and then founded his own organization with information, but he has died and the site is not online anymore. He also proposes the Helium method.

Reactions: Iamtired
R

RK444

Oct 1, 2023
I'd love to know if you find out anything more about this, it sounds simple enough. I think this is a very peaceful way to CTB and I can get N20 very easily right now. Although it is being banned in England soon.

I

ItsMeUnique

No beauty shines brighter than that of a good hear
Sep 28, 2023
This sounds interesting. Id love to know more about this!