• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Where to get N?

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
N is almost impossible to find nowadays. Only place I know of where it could possibly be obtained is in Tijuana, and possibly Peru.
I've heard of people bribing vets for N but obviously can't verify this.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim, Venessolotic and 0000000000000
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Not sure where you're located, but unless you're willing to travel globally in your search, or get accepted to a euthanasia clinic, you're pretty much out of luck.

99.9999% of online sellers are scammers. Anyone on here who has it is exceptionally unlikely to part company with it now, because of the difficulty in finding it (I'm saying this in case anyone messages you directly - they will also be scammers).

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Reactions: sserafim, Venessolotic and WAITING TO DIE
M

MinnesotaSadness

Apr 21, 2020
N is almost impossible to find nowadays. Only place I know of where it could possibly be obtained is in Tijuana, and possibly Peru.
I've heard of people bribing vets for N but obviously can't verify this.
Can you elaborate on the Tijuana and Peru? How do you find the vendors in those places?

Reactions: sserafim