• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
I would like to remove the label from the bottle N and replace it with another one, or just leave it blank. What is the best way to do this? Otherwise I always use hot water, put the glasses in for 10 minutes and then the paper dissolves by itself. But I can't put N in very hot water because it could affect the potency. Any ideas?

Tequilamockingbird

Tequilamockingbird

Dec 6, 2018
I would like to remove the label from the bottle N and replace it with another one, or just leave it blank. What is the best way to do this? Otherwise I always use hot water, put the glasses in for 10 minutes and then the paper dissolves by itself. But I can't put N in very hot water because it could affect the potency. Any ideas?
Did you receive yours yet? A told me he changes the label before shipping.

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Yes, my N was successfully delivered. And it's true that the label was replaced. But since I will ctb in a hotel, I would like to remove the label to leave no clues behind. For the easy reason that I can't simply dispose of the bottles in a hotel room. At first I thought I'd just flush them down the toilet, but the bottles are a bit too big for that.

Reactions: Mn1245 and NextSummer
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
I don't think it is necessary as A doesn't use same labels.

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Can you pour them in a glass and then put the bottles in boiling water?

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
I don't think it is necessary as A doesn't use same labels.
Still, I'd like to change the label. Just to make sure there are no unnecessary questions. The design that A uses for his labels and the information on it will raise questions.

Can you pour them in a glass and then put the bottles in boiling water?
I'd like to change the label while the bottles are still sealed. I don't think I have the energy to do that when I'm close to my ctb.

Reactions: not_a_robot and NextSummer
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
oh i have the perfect one

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Due to my OCD, I'm always removing labels from bottles and plastic containers. Some things to try (all depends on the adhesive used for attaching the label):
  • Washing-up liquid & water - don't use hot water
  • Alcohol (for sterilising) - isopropyl alcohol generally works better than ethyl alcohol
  • Lighter fluid (like for Zippo lighters)
  • Acetone (nail varnish remover)
The above list is in order of strength from weakest to strongest.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Ἡγησίας, jake3d and 3 others
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Due to my OCD, I'm always removing labels from bottles and plastic containers. Some things to try (all depends on the adhesive used for attaching the label):
  • Washing-up liquid & water - don't use hot water
  • Alcohol (for sterilising) - isopropyl alcohol generally works better than ethyl alcohol
  • Lighter fluid (like for Zippo lighters)
  • Acetone (nail varnish remover)
The above list is in order of strength from weakest to strongest.
Thank you very much, exactly the information I was looking for!

Tequilamockingbird

Tequilamockingbird

Dec 6, 2018
Keep in mind, the bottle is very fragile. Just be careful if you are set on removing the label.

Reactions: LifeIsACurse and kuddelmuddel23
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018

just put the N in a other plastic bottle like a sport botle and trow the glas bottles away.

Reactions: Aardwolf
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
They'll still find N in your blood post-mortem

Reactions: Superfluous
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
This goo, 3$ Amazon, or other lubes like k-y or wd-40 or coconut oil, mineral oil, baby oil will dissolve most adhesive.
Liquid vitamins come in bottles that could easily disguise, but that would be risky unless one lived alone (accidents happen). I assume you do not want to open the bottles to store in another though.
41Lpu8E AML AC SY400

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23, Superfluous and cornflowerblue
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
This goo, 3$ Amazon, or other lubes like k-y or wd-40 or coconut oil, mineral oil, baby oil will dissolve most adhesive.
Liquid vitamins come in bottles that could easily disguise, but that would be risky unless one lived alone (accidents happen). I assume you do not want to open the bottles to store in another though.
View attachment 12985
The goo stuff is the best for removing stickers. I've used it on so many different surfaces and best part is it's usually citrus scented so you get some free aromatherapy :p

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Still, I'd like to change the label. Just to make sure there are no unnecessary questions. The design that A uses for his labels and the information on it will raise questions.

I'd like to change the label while the bottles are still sealed. I don't think I have the energy to do that when I'm close to my ctb.

What a question.
Paste another label on top, or use some opaque foil to paste over.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Metallic wool scrubber and some vegetable oil will take it off. I think.