I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
Hi all.

i'd like to know if anyone has received N in Netherlands/Belgium/Germany lately?

i don't mean a year ago but really lately. UK is easy to get it, so is US but here in Europe it seems harder? Any advice? Any experiences? Thank you.

Reactions: stygal and Ricky1@@
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
What makes you think it is easy to get it in the UK?

I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
What makes you think it is easy to get it in the UK?
I've read so many people getting it from the UK. i rarely see someone from these countries that I wrote receive anything .

Reactions: Luna88 and Mentalmick
N

nasblue

Jul 14, 2018
The only experience I can offer was two years ago and it worked fine except for a short visit from the cops. I just told them I don't have anything like that and after a short search they left, never to return.

L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
Ich habe so viele Leute gelesen, die es aus Großbritannien bekommen haben. Ich sehe, wie sie sich von diesen Ländern unterscheiden, den ich geschrieben habe

Ich habe so viele Leute gelesen, die es aus Großbritannien bekommen haben. Ich sehe selten jemanden aus diesen Ländern, den ich geschrieben habe, der etwas erhält.
Because the uk isnt part of the EU anymore. Brexit. Its easier to get it when u live there. So i see not a real chance to get it safe in other countries in 2021
I've read so many people getting it from the UK. i rarely see someone from these countries that I wrote receive anything .

Reactions: ineedtoleave
I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
Because the uk isnt part of the EU anymore. Brexit. Its easier to get it when u live there. So i see not a real chance to get it safe in other countries in 2021
That's exactly what I thought ..