• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
This started out as my comment on another thread about the foul taste of N, but I felt it warranted its own thread, especially since someone else knows of three people who successfully CTB using this method.

Refer to the linked thread for links showing N's efficacy when administered rectally. This method is used especially in children who might have issues with oral administration. Rectal administration has a similar onset as oral administration but is a little faster.

The rectal mucosa is very adept at absorbing substances directly into the bloodstream, be it alcohol (frequently used by "butt-chugging" teenagers who end up getting alcohol poisoning due to underestimating the rectum's affinity for absorption.) or drugs. The 100mL that N is supplied in will fit in an adult-sized 118 mL Fleet enema syringe with room to spare. Make sure to completely empty the syringe and give it a rinse with tap water first to remove all the saline laxative. Make sure to get the green SALINE enema and not the orange mineral oil enema, because the mineral oil will be harder to pour out and will interfere with the N.

If using 2 bottles of N, make sure to get 2 Fleet enemas and have them both prepared and ready to inject, because the rectum absorbs too rapidly to prepare the syringe for the second injection. You will have more than enough time to inject both enemas and pull your pants up and get into whatever position you want to be in to CTB, but it's not likely you would have enough time to do this if you spend that time preparing the same enema for the second injection.

This method is very preferable to avoid both the bad taste and the risk of vomiting, and it eliminates the need to worry about antiemetics.

Reactions: Nate, azeton, Samuel and 1 other person
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Would this also work for the sodium azide/nitrite methods?

Reactions: Tiburcio
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
So I don't have much experience with enemas, But would there be a chance it would leak out and not get fully absorbed?

CatLover

CatLover

Jun 3, 2018
I've been wondering about this, too. After reading about how big the bottles that A sends are and how rank the taste is, this might be a better option. I'm not an expert, though so would be interested to hear what others think. Although I guess if it works for someone they're not going to report back...

Reactions: dano6533
Kitty

Kitty

Jun 14, 2018
I suppose this would be a valid method. However, the only thing that would worry me is that if your body enters the resting state (sleep). Your body will function in it's relaxed state. Therefore, you will excrete your normal bodily fluids and functions. That's why often time people fart in their sleep. So my only concern would be that your anal sphincter will loosen and all the contents would release out due to the built up pressure. You would be holding it in due to the large content of liquid in your bowels. Once you fall asleep, your body should naturally relieve itself of the pressure. I'm really not sure if this is 100% accurate, this will actually be on the upcoming exam that I will be taking. Once I start studying it more, I suppose I can update with what I have learned. Assuming my supply will not arrive by then.

Reactions: dano6533 and bag.of.cats

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
I suppose this would be a valid method. However, the only thing that would worry me is that if your body enters the resting state (sleep). Your body will function in it's relaxed state. Therefore, you will excrete your normal bodily fluids and functions. That's why often time people fart in their sleep. So my only concern would be that your anal sphincter will loosen and all the contents would release out due to the built up pressure. You would be holding it in due to the large content of liquid in your bowels. Once you fall asleep, your body should naturally relieve itself of the pressure. I'm really not sure if this is 100% accurate, this will actually be on the upcoming exam that I will be taking. Once I start studying it more, I suppose I can update with what I have learned. Assuming my supply will not arrive by then.

This is a valid worry and I am not so sure I'd feel as good about the route if I had to use the bottled N. It's about 4-5x more fluid than I intend to use by mixing powder in 50ml. More fluid takes more time to absorb. All you need is enough for the N to dissolve in, but the bottled formulation has chosen that for you. I know there isn't a lot of choice since powder seems unavailable anymore but the volume difference would give me pause. I can't seem to edit my posts so can't add this to my comment in the other thread but the people I know who used this route successfully used powder and 50ml in a child sized enema bottle or a 50cc catheter syringe. Maybe someone has evidence of bottled N being successful this way as well.

Reactions: dano6533

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
Also to ease any disappointment...the oral route clearly works as has been used by thousands. The risk of vomiting is real but overblown as a probability, and I think most people spend way too much effort on anti-emetics and the like. People have been drinking it successfully with and without precautions for a long time.

Reactions: mattwitt, Mari and dano6533
Kitty

Kitty

Jun 14, 2018
IF someone is really concerned about the oral route administration then I suppose you would have to look into making suppositories. I'm not sure if the formulation of glycerin would disrupt the purity of N when mixed, nor do i know if the procedure of formulating suppository would harm it. Not that you have to expose it to high heat or anything, just melt the glycerin which is done at normal body temperature. I suppose I could do more research into and see if it could be formulated to a rectal suppository. That way you can safely insert without fear of it falling out.

Another option is if you don't want to mix it and worry about taste is placing them in gelatin capsules which can be easily purchased through many websites. Gelatin is easily broken down in the stomach acid.

Or you could also parachute them down too, like many people do with drugs.

As a student currently playing with drugs (professionally, pharmD in the hopeful making, but who knows eh!). I would love to help you guys discuss about ways to do this in a more palatable way.

Reactions: Mari
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
IF someone is really concerned about the oral route administration then I suppose you would have to look into making suppositories. I'm not sure if the formulation of glycerin would disrupt the purity of N when mixed, nor do i know if the procedure of formulating suppository would harm it. Not that you have to expose it to high heat or anything, just melt the glycerin which is done at normal body temperature. I suppose I could do more research into and see if it could be formulated to a rectal suppository. That way you can safely insert without fear of it falling out.

Another option is if you don't want to mix it and worry about taste is placing them in gelatin capsules which can be easily purchased through many websites. Gelatin is easily broken down in the stomach acid.

Or you could also parachute them down too, like many people do with drugs.

As a student currently playing with drugs (professionally, pharmD in the hopeful making, but who knows eh!). I would love to help you guys discuss about ways to do this in a more palatable way.

Your recommendations are valid, but please be aware that at this time, the only known reliable N supplier sells a veterinary product that comes in 100 ml bottles, and a lethal dose requires 2 bottles.

Kitty

Kitty

Jun 14, 2018
I am aware that they were talking about the bottled solution version. The above suggestions were only applicable to the powdered versions incase anybody had them on hand. :(

Reactions: Mari and El Topo
CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018

This is what I was thinking as well.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
f you administer the N in knee-chest position, as pictured, the medication will get deep enough that by the time it gets back down, I'm certain that enough will have been absorbed to be fatal. Some of the liquid might be able to seep out, but keep in mind that the bowel is so good at absorbing, that it won't much matter. I almost wish I could get my hands on the N, I would do this method and livestream it to prove my theory. I'm that confident.

kneechest.gif

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
ive thought about pouring it into a funnel with a tube into my throat dont know if that would work

Reactions: Tiburcio
CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
I thought about wrapping my tongue in tape and hold it with one hand, N in the other.