• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
i know it has the chance of being searched at the US border but can it be searched at Chicago? Or is the likelihood of it being searched just once?

Reactions: Cyanide
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
i know it has the chance of being searched at the US border but can it be searched at Chicago? Or is the likelihood of it being searched just once?
It gets searched in either CA customs or NY customs depending on what coast your on. It will only pass through customs once.

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
It gets searched in either CA customs or NY customs depending on what coast your on. It will only pass through customs once.
I live in Illinois. Would I go through New York customs?

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I heard if you go through EMS it has a higher chance of being seized. I'm just hoping Canada's custom are a bit more chill then you guys down south

Reactions: Mari
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I live in Illinois. Would I go through New York customs?

I'm in Illinois too, and mine passed through NY customs. Packages don't get searched "at the border." The "border" refers to the sorting hubs that mail and packages go through.

I think there are 5 international hubs that packages can go through while entering the US, and one of them is in Chicago. But I've ordered many things from different countries, and the hub that the package goes through seems pretty random.

Technically, even after a package goes through customs, it can still be seized at any point if the postal service finds it suspicious. (That's why domestic mail can be seized even though it's not going through customs offices.) But it doesn't happen often. Once it clears customs, it's usually good to go.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I heard if you go through EMS it has a higher chance of being seized. I'm just hoping Canada's custom are a bit more chill then you guys down south

Actually, Canada's customs is known to be much more stringent than the US.

Reactions: sadghost
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
Actually, Canada's customs is known to be much more stringent than the US.

Weird I thought it would be the other way around considering your country's security measures ramped up considerably more than Canada because of terrorists and such after 9/11. But I could be wrong lol I've never tried to order drugs on the internet before even when the silk road was still up.

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
I'm in Illinois too, and mine passed through NY customs. Packages don't get searched "at the border." The "border" refers to the sorting hubs that mail and packages go through.

I think there are 5 international hubs that packages can go through while entering the US, and one of them is in Chicago. But I've ordered many things from different countries, and the hub that the package goes through seems pretty random.

Technically, even after a package goes through customs, it can still be seized at any point if the postal service finds it suspicious. (That's why domestic mail can be seized even though it's not going through customs offices.) But it doesn't happen often. Once it clears customs, it's usually good to go.

So it technically can be processed by California customs? I read online that California is more stringent so I'm hoping my package won't be processed there.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
So it technically can be processed by California customs? I read online that California is more stringent so I'm hoping my package won't be processed there.

Yeah technically it can go through any of the international hubs.

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Pro-Life are dangerous, but A's struggle continues.

NeonNinja82

NeonNinja82

Just dust in the wind.
Jul 18, 2020
Does anyone have any experience using the globalnembutal.com site? Wanting to know if they're legit or not.