• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sharethepain

Sharethepain

We forge the chains we wear in life.
May 2, 2018
Hello,

Haven´t seen any similiar post so I decided to make one myself. I am not quite sure how N is absorbed so, if I have a certain medical condition that makes my liver weaker is that gonna be an issue? Should I go for two bottles instead of one? My weight is at 57 kg so one bottle should be sufficient but I am not quite sure. Thanks for any responses.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Hello,

Haven´t seen any similiar post so I decided to make one myself. I am not quite sure how N is absorbed so, if I have a certain medical condition that makes my liver weaker is that gonna be an issue? Should I go for two bottles instead of one? My weight is at 57 kg so one bottle should be sufficient but I am not quite sure. Thanks for any responses.
Have you read the N megathread? I think according to the latest PPeH, you'd need two bottles. I know that alcoholism history can minimize effectiveness of N, so maybe this applies to regular liver problems too, but I'm not totally sure

Reactions: ddutch
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
Hello,

57 kilos is light weight so that is a positive thing with N. But 2 bottles it will go faster for everyone in this situation. The euthanasia organization use 15 grams because it makes sure it will over fast.

Sharethepain

Sharethepain

We forge the chains we wear in life.
May 2, 2018
Yeah A suggested two as well so I guess I'll go with that. Thanks for the replies though.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
57 kilos is light weight so that is a positive thing with N. But 2 bottles it will go faster for everyone in this situation. The euthanasia organization use 15 grams because it makes sure it will over fast.
And this is why I am going with 3 N lol.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Hi

I have a similar question. I have crohns disease and it frequently flares up going through a flare up right now. Am on the strongest medication and the disease just doesn't seem to let up.

It affects the gastrointestinal tract from mouth to anus and the whole tract is inflamed. I read something that any gastrointestinal disorder can affect N. I'm currently waiting til the right moment but I feel very scared that my attempt will fail because of this. As insurance I have steroids on hand to bring down the inflammation in the days before the end. But am also weary of complications resulting from continual inflammation of the GI tract.

Any advice greatly apappreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Camille Lejeune
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Hi

I have a similar question. I have crohns disease and it frequently flares up going through a flare up right now. Am on the strongest medication and the disease just doesn't seem to let up.

It affects the gastrointestinal tract from mouth to anus and the whole tract is inflamed. I read something that any gastrointestinal disorder can affect N. I'm currently waiting til the right moment but I feel very scared that my attempt will fail because of this. As insurance I have steroids on hand to bring down the inflammation in the days before the end. But am also weary of complications resulting from continual inflammation of the GI tract.

It may effect the absorption of the drug, because with inflammation there can be chronic damage to the digestive tract. One user on here had IBS, but he successfully CTB'd with N, I believe. You may want to look at other options. I just don't want you end up wasting money on N, and not it working properly because of your crohns.

Reactions: Deleted member 94 and Camille Lejeune
Camille Lejeune

Camille Lejeune

Feb 14, 2019
Hi

Same here
I have Chronic intestinal pseudo obstruction and probably malabsorption due to bacterial overgrowth. I'm planning to take N (2 bottles). But I'm scared too. I don't want to fail or spent days in coma. But I have no choice...

Reactions: Deleted member 94
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
It may effect the absorption of the drug, because with inflammation there can be chronic damage to the digestive tract. One user on here had IBS, but he successfully CTB'd with N, I believe. You may want to look at other options. I just don't want you end up wasting money on N, and not it working properly because of your crohns.
[/QUOTE

Thanks for the reassurance my second option is jumping perhaps I'll make it my first.

Reactions: LifeIsNotFun
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019

Please read this:

Tolerance to alcohol, benzodiazepines, analgesics, prolonged use of anti-psychotics, and gastrointestinal issues can complicate overdosing. It is advisable that medications that can be stopped (without affecting judgment), should be ceased a few weeks prior to the drug ingestion, as should alcohol and narcotics consumption.

It even says gastrointestinal issues can complicate overdosing, it can still kill you, but it might just take longer.

It also says this:

However, severe gastrointestinal issues due to disease render oral consumption of the drug unsuitable, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Reactions: Camille Lejeune
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Hi

Thanks I'll have to contact my consultant to see what she can do. I have been stocking up on steroids and these can eliminate the inflammation and allow absorption to take effect.
All the best.