• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
hello sasu! when i had created an account, i was very active on her for quite some time. This place became like an escape for me, a safe space while I was going through an unfathomably rough time, one of the worst in my life. Other than the support from my friends and family, id say this site really helped me go on as well and i will always be grateful for that.

after about november, i disappeared until now. I posted about learning id been replaced by my ex like nothing. After that, i got the motivation to get my life together. I fixed myself, my schedules, i tried to mend everything. I went back to school and im doing pretty well, im still catching up on work but the lessons i was able to catch up to and id say im getting pretty good grades. I dont recall if ive mentioned, but my ex actually took a lot from me (material things) to the point i had no device to use for schoolworks and had to borrow. When i came back, some classmates came to me asking for my side of the story because apparently he had tried to ruin my image. I told them my story and provided proof, and they helped me spread the awareness to others and soon the uni authorities were alerted (our authorities are very concerned of their students and try to help to the best of their abilities). Of course, they had been alerted because he had filed for bullying (my schoolmates were relentlessly shaming him for what he did to me) but after learning the truth, the authorities took my side and are now helping me to retrieve everything. So far i have my phone.

i was really upset at the time, and i wished things were different. Now that im here, i dont think i want things to have happened differently. This was good for me, and it was a hard lesson but it was necessary. I got my friends back, i made a few more, ive reconciliated with my mother, and i have never been better. In the end, this shitty situation served a higher purpose for me and im glad i was able to find it before deciding to just ctb haha. I dont even want to die anymore, i want to hurt myself sometimes but its still something.

ever since then, ive slowly been getting my life back— myself back. I miss this place, so i might become more active again.

well thats it, i just wanted to share LOL

ctbestie

ctbestie

raine
Oct 23, 2023
im so glad u managed to get ur life together !!! not everyone manages to have an unhappy experience that pulls them back up instead of pushing them down deeper into despair. something like this is practically a miracle after suffering for so long with no way out in sight. to me it is at least. that said tho, it shows how strong uve been all this time <3 u were able to pick urself back up despite everything seemingly going wrong in ur life. im proud of u for making it this far and for progressing towards a better future for urself. wishing u all the best, prince !!!

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and princexhhn
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I am so glad that life is looking better for you and thank you for coming back to let us know - ot is always good to know that people's lives can get better. Perhaps the recovery swction will be better fot you? Good Luck with everything you do in the future and take care.

• Love
Reactions: princexhhn