Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
I'm going to start summarizing my week on Thursdays by explaining how they went in a video. I personally need to figure out a place to store them and a way for people to view them if they're curious about it (mostly a private place where locals can't find them but people who I trust can)
Do you have any ideas of a place like that? I feel like I might get banned on YouTube.

• Hugs
Reactions: FeyB, brainwormz, Crono and 1 other person
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
I'm going to start summarizing my week on Thursdays by explaining how they went in a video. I personally need to figure out a place to store them and a way for people to view them if they're curious about it (mostly a private place where locals can't find them but people who I trust can)
Do you have any ideas of a place like that? I feel like I might get banned on YouTube.
Create a discord server and share the videos on it, put the videos on YouTube, as an unlisted video, only people from the discord server and with access to the link were able to see the video. YouTube also has a private video option, and you can choose which YouTube accounts can view the video.

Reactions: Gloomislost
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
Create a discord server and share the videos on it, put the videos on YouTube, as an unlisted video, only people from the discord server and with access to the link were able to see the video. YouTube also has a private video option, and you can choose which YouTube accounts can view the video.
Yeah !! I was thinking a Google drive could also work?

Reactions: Crono