manocsak

manocsak

Jan 24, 2023
Hi there and goodbye.

I'm just here to tell you why am I leaving, not CTB, just deleting the account and move on.

First of all thank you, the site actually helped me, but the funny think not the way suppose to, the amount of pain, suffering, negativity in this site is just immeasurable, I just don't want to be part of it, I thought I can help, but this community following the the 21st century trend "get use to or get the hell away" the dialogue is strict, and subtle, and any thought might make a difference is hard pass from the inner circle..

My philosophy life is unique, beautiful, and full of pain and suffering, but that pain you feel gives you the contrast to be happy, we will all die someday, might as well do something, even if the something is just to go outside and touch grass, enjoy the sunshine, there is no bad activity you can do, stick to it an you will improve, and if you live a little you might even enjoy it.

Good luck to you all, and stay save :hug:

"Whatever you are thinking right now, that's what's on your mind. Whatever has happened to you, it has already happened. The important question is, how are you going to handle it? In other words, "Now what?" /Jon Kabat-Zinn/