E

elletaber45

Oct 1, 2023
Hi,

I just wanted to mention that I appreciate this community and what it offers for those looking to end their pain.

I'm looking for help to end my pain. I haven't been able to sleep through the night for as long as I remember. It's just nightmares. Then I wake up and it's reliving trauma in my head all day. I don't enjoy anything and every day is more pain. I'm trapped in the loop where everytime I get closer to feeling better, another worse trauma occurs. If this is all there is to expect from life, I'm ending the cycle. No one deserves this and that's why I'm behind this community.

My question is, is there any good recommendations on reading how to commit suicide by helium? Any tips or warnings?

I know it's everyone's want to just slip away as easy as possible, but I have anxiety and that really is all I want. I just want to fall asleep and not feel any panic.

Thank you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, qsocdu, hi-okbye and 2 others
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Hi,

I just wanted to mention that I appreciate this community and what it offers for those looking to end their pain.

I'm looking for help to end my pain. I haven't been able to sleep through the night for as long as I remember. It's just nightmares. Then I wake up and it's reliving trauma in my head all day. I don't enjoy anything and every day is more pain. I'm trapped in the loop where everytime I get closer to feeling better, another worse trauma occurs. If this is all there is to expect from life, I'm ending the cycle. No one deserves this and that's why I'm behind this community.

My question is, is there any good recommendations on reading how to commit suicide by helium? Any tips or warnings?

I know it's everyone's want to just slip away as easy as possible, but I have anxiety and that really is all I want. I just want to fall asleep and not feel any panic.

Thank you.
It's nitrogen now not helium you can't get pure helium anymore. You can read about it in the inert gas megathread in the resource compilation and the peaceful pill handbook

E

elletaber45

Oct 1, 2023
It's nitrogen now not helium you can't get pure helium anymore. You can read about it in the inert gas megathread in the resource compilation and the peaceful pill handbook
Thanks for the reply. I actually have found a store near me that sells pure helium thankfully. I'm just needing tips so I can reduce panic and do it properly.

Reactions: ipmanwc0
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Thanks for the reply. I actually have found a store near me that sells pure helium thankfully.

Is it expensive?
Do you have an oxygen meter to rule out the fact that any oxygen might have been added to it?

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Thanks for the reply. I actually have found a store near me that sells pure helium thankfully. I'm just needing tips so I can reduce panic and do it properly.
OK edit I meant its hard to get it. I think it's rare though I'd love to know who's selling it

Reactions: ClownWorld2023
E

elletaber45

Oct 1, 2023
Hi,

I'm still looking for help, please.

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Hi,

I'm still looking for help, please.

This thread should provide more information.

Navigating the thread might be tedious, because the search function is not working right now.

Does your helium come in a standard gas cylinder like this?

Helium Gas Cylinder

It should be a relatively large cylinder, not a small bottle you can hold with one hand.

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
You should read inert gas megathread.I think you might need helium gas cylinder ( 1 cubic meter would be fine I guess), a regulator, a flow meter , a pipe and you should know how to make an exit bag.All the resources are there.It would take you sometime to understand all this (and I would say spend as much time as you like so that everything is set up perfectly) but the process is peaceful if done correctly

Reactions: ClownWorld2023