W

Without Any Hope

May 29, 2020
Here is my idea for my final CTB. I've considered renting a storage unit big enough in which I can park my car in. Just big enough. Then I would arrive at property just before closing and pull my car inside the unit. From there I would do my last celebration with a few drinks, maybe more then a few. I would tape off my exhaust to inside my car and take a few ibuprofen PM, maybe more then a few with some drinks. Start the car with with the song Popular Monster on repeat and go to sleep. Curious....... would it work peacefully??? Goal is 3 weeks from now to CTB.

Reactions: _Minsk
Krash1990

Krash1990

Student
May 31, 2020
Here is my idea for my final CTB. I've considered renting a storage unit big enough in which I can park my car in. Just big enough. Then I would arrive at property just before closing and pull my car inside the unit. From there I would do my last celebration with a few drinks, maybe more then a few. I would tape off my exhaust to inside my car and take a few ibuprofen PM, maybe more then a few with some drinks. Start the car with with the song Popular Monster on repeat and go to sleep. Curious....... would it work peacefully??? Goal is 3 weeks from now to CTB.
Due to the catalytic converter it's not as easy as it used to be. It mixes oxygen and converts c0 into c02.

Also not certain a storage unit would be a good idea. If anyone heard you with a car running in the unit they will likely come "save" you. Which depending on when they do so, could leave you brain dead.

Reactions: Justinian and autumnal
W

Without Any Hope

May 29, 2020
Due to the catalytic converter it's not as easy as it used to be. It mixes oxygen and converts c0 into c02.

Also not certain a storage unit would be a good idea. If anyone heard you with a car running in the unit they will likely come "save" you. Which depending on when they do so, could leave you brain dead.

The idea would be to arrive at the property just before closing. Typically nobody is on site after hours to monitor. Put car I side unit and tape off exhaust with hose into car window. Begin my last time drinking, excessively. Take ibuprofen PM more then needed and sit in car and relax to music while car runs. Figure if timed properlythe earliest someone would here car running would be 6 hours+. If done on a Saturday most likely wouldn't be found until Monday