Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
While I was going through my fever of stomach pains, sickness, diarrhea, nausea, chills and headaches I said (afterwards), If I could go through all of that I am damn sure I could go through the side effects of Sodium Nitrite. I am going to London for a few days (hair transplant lol) but when I come back I am going to test my SN, get the rest of my affairs in order and prepare. I give myself a few years if things got better but less than a year if things don't. I am so tired of it all.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Journeytoletgo, WornOutLife and 2 others
S

somuchpain

May 5, 2021
While I was going through my fever of stomach pains, sickness, diarrhea, nausea, chills and headaches I said (afterwards), If I could go through all of that I am damn sure I could go through the side effects of Sodium Nitrite. I am going to London for a few days (hair transplant lol) but when I come back I am going to test my SN, get the rest of my affairs in order and prepare. I give myself a few years if things got better but less than a year if things don't. I am so tired of it all.
Have you looked into hypoxia?

Reactions: Lost Magic
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry you had to go through that, but, you've got an interesting point there.

Some months ago, I had a terrible stomachache and I thought I was gonna die because the pain was just unbearable. Then I thought..."Hey, I might be able to deal with some pain before ctb, no matter which my method is?"

Still, I know I'm just a coward and won't probably be able to do anything that implies pain.

Although SN and N...sound doable.

• Love
Reactions: Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Have you looked into hypoxia?
I have a nitrogen cylinder and bag but I struggled to get a proper regulator in the UK. I was looking into the R2 rebreather but as it is still fairly new and untested, I don't know.
I'm sorry you had to go through that, but, you've got an interesting point there.

Some months ago, I had a terrible stomachache and I thought I was gonna die because the pain was just unbearable. Then I thought..."Hey, I might be able to deal with some pain before ctb, no matter which my method is?"

Still, I know I'm just a coward and won't probably be able to do anything that implies pain.

Although SN and N...sound doable.
Exactly. I mean when we are fighting illness and disease we are doing it to stay alive. However, if we chose not to be here anymore we would be doing it for the opposite reasons. I still think fighting sickness prepares us for what may lie ahead. At least in terms of pain and unrest is concerned. Fearing the unknown and all that other stuff is just something that would have to be overcame. And that takes time. Survival instinct is a bitch haha

Last edited: