• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
I live with my parents. They are aware of my intention of Ctb. Thus, when I am at home I need to be in their room. And, I cannot be outside for more than 3-4 hours. They call me every other hour to check I'm okay.

So, the only way I can Ctb is at night when they are sleeping. I can get the SN drinks and medications and then come to sleep near their bed as I have been doing for a while now. The only concern here is that if I shout for pain or do anything abnormal like not answering if they call me etc. they may come to check on me. And my Ctb plan may fail.

If they don't check and keep sleeping, then I should have been successful in Ctb in 3-4 hours before morning.

Does anyone know if there's any way I may shout for pain or panic in the SN method? How to handle this situation? Also, if there's any other better way for Ctb in my situation?

Is there any note stating I took SN should be left beside me?

Last edited:
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I think you should definitely wait until you're able to stay home alone or rent a hotel room. It's really really risky doing it with other people in your house. You'll make noise or you may call them unconsciously. Same with throwing up, you can still vomit after you lose consciousness and not be able to do it as quietly as possible.

Reactions: Nefera, thebelljarrr, bussy and 2 others
E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
I think you should definitely wait until you're able to stay home alone or rent a hotel room. It's really really risky doing it with other people in your house. You'll make noise or you may call them unconsciously. Same with throwing up, you can still vomit after you lose consciousness and not be able to do it as quietly as possible.
Will it be okay to book a hotel room for 1 day or so? Can the SN method be done in 3 hours?

Also, how can my body be discovered if I do it in a hotel room instead of home? Should I write somewhere I took SN? Otherwise how can my family know what happened to me?

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
Will it be okay to book a hotel room for 1 day or so? Can the SN method be done in 3 hours?

Also, how can my body be discovered if I do it in a hotel room instead of home? Should I write somewhere I took SN? Otherwise how can my family know what happened to me?
a cleaner will probably discover your body, you could write a note with your families details and phone number

Reactions: EscapeFromLife
R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
or you can send a delayed message/email to family as well. totally your decision, good luck with whatever you decide

I

iji

Dec 4, 2023
I think it has a great chance of you panicking and calling for your parents, or they just coming to check you out. Some user on this forum panicked and called for their family and survived after 15 days in coma.

If you have a change of doing it while they are away, that would be better.

Peace.

doingitrighthistime

doingitrighthistime

on my way out
May 15, 2024

Hotel room should be fine as long as you allow at least four hours uninterrupted for at least four hours after ingestion.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023

Booking a room for 1 day only is very common and that's 100% okay. But 3 hours may not be enough. You'll need at least 4 hours to be sure that no one will be able to save you anymore if you don't want them to.

Personally, I was planning to drink it in the bathroom and leaving a quick note on the bathroom door about what I did, underlining that too much time has passed and I can't be saved anymore and that if they open the door, they will see a pretty traumatizing scene so they better call the police beforehand.

Don't know if it's gonna work of course but chances are higher than if I did it at night at home, so it's worth considering.

F

frost_

Jun 6, 2024
I think it has a great chance of you panicking and calling for your parents, or they just coming to check you out. Some user on this forum panicked and called for their family and survived after 15 days in coma.

If you have a change of doing it while they are away, that would be better.

Peace.
Do you happen to have a link to the thread if it exists?

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
Booking a room for 1 day only is very common and that's 100% okay. But 3 hours may not be enough. You'll need at least 4 hours to be sure that no one will be able to save you anymore if you don't want them to.

Personally, I was planning to drink it in the bathroom and leaving a quick note on the bathroom door about what I did, underlining that too much time has passed and I can't be saved anymore and that if they open the door, they will see a pretty traumatizing scene so they better call the police beforehand.

Don't know if it's gonna work of course but chances are higher than if I did it at night at home, so it's worth considering.
I'm going to try & be in a hotel room with another locked internal door, like bathroom or bedroom if I'm lucky. Put the note on the outside of that door & saying not to attempt to open & to call emergency services & to try & barricade both the front door & the door of the room I'm in - to make it less likely they'll get in easily, but also making it harder for me to get out if I panic. And I think avoiding Airbnb's because I'd hate for the owners to try getting in etc - I think it's more likely hotel cleaners would just call for help. But I've gotta research & find a place that's at least semi remote or cabin like to reduce the risk of trying to get help & to reduce the chance of people hearing me…

I

iji

Dec 4, 2023
Do you happen to have a link to the thread if it exists?

Reactions: frost_