• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gorexzxz

gorexzxz

Apr 13, 2024
I have already got everything except for two medication I will get the prescription filled soon. Looking for any issues in my plan. I haven't tested my SN but I have no reason to believe it's bad I got it directly from a factory. I don't have access to a digital scale. I'm going to use my normal kitchen one and use a online weight converter to measure everything out. Let me know what you think.

Plan:
Day 0
2PM - Collect Prescription from Pharmacy
9PM - Have my last meal and book hotel room for the next two days.

Day 1
8AM - 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide (Needs to be collected from Pharmacy)
4PM - 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide
Midnight - 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide

Day 2
8AM - 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide
11PM - 100mg Paracetamol
11:20PM - 3 x 10mg Metoclopramide. (Wait 40mins & Prepare SN mixture for 80kg male.) Crush Benzos with spoon and add to water.
Midnight - SN drink and Benzos drink.

Reactions: Unknown21, dggtscccvfd and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I think it's better to use a scale if you can.

Reactions: Kurai and divinemistress36
B

bolilly071416

May 9, 2024
I have already got everything except for two medication I will get the prescription filled soon. Looking for any issues in my plan. I haven't tested my SN but I have no reason to believe it's bad I got it directly from a factory. I don't have access to a digital scale. I'm going to use my normal kitchen one and use a online weight converter to measure everything out. Let me know what you think.

Plan:
Day 0

Day 1

Day 2
11PM - 100mg Paracetamol
11:20PM - 3 x 10mg Metoclopramide. (Wait 40mins & Prepare SN mixture for 80kg male.) Crush Benzos with spoon and add to water.
How did you come up with all the mathematics and accumulating the right medicine? I keep trying to figure out a certain cocktail but I only have access to ambien, Ativan, lamitical, lexapro, remron, and I think amyatripline… can you let me know if you think any of these would work and correct dosage?

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
How did you come up with all the mathematics and accumulating the right medicine? I keep trying to figure out a certain cocktail but I only have access to ambien, Ativan, lamitical, lexapro, remron, and I think amyatripline… can you let me know if you think any of these would work and correct dosage?
There is a method involving amitriptlyne (not sure on spelling) in the PPeH. There is a link in resources that will connect you to it.

Reactions: bolilly071416
gorexzxz

gorexzxz

Apr 13, 2024
Look for the SN bible and other threads. So go into more detail than others but read through and you will gain a understanding of the process

Reactions: bolilly071416
Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023

Plan:
Day 0

Day 1

Day 2
11PM - 100mg Paracetamol
Are you still with us?

Reactions: DepressedDude