• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

albstr1403

albstr1403

I’m tired
May 25, 2024
Hello Sasu gang,

So my plan is taking ibuprofen, zofran, propnaolol, hydroxyzine (since i don't got no benzo), metoclopramide, then SN following the guides.
But I also have a number of 10mg oxycodone tablets left over from a surgery as well as gabapentin that I'm sure would take some of the edge off everything.

Would there be any contradictions of I went ahead and took the oxy and/or gabapentin as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown21
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
There shouldn't be any contraindications with oxy for the use of ctb. Oxycodone and propranolol together can lower blood pressure, but that's the point of a beta blocker with SN anyway. Can I ask why you're taking Zofran and meto?

albstr1403

albstr1403

I’m tired
May 25, 2024
There shouldn't be any contraindications with oxy for the use of ctb. Oxycodone and propranolol together can lower blood pressure, but that's the point of a beta blocker with SN anyway. Can I ask why you're taking Zofran and meto?
Thanks. Meto as an anti-emetic. Zofran for additional nausea support.

Reactions: Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I ask bc Zofran isn't a dopamine receptor antagonist which is why meto is recommended for SN
The combination of ondansetron and metoclopramide is recommended in PPH.

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I don't see any benefit of adding Oxycodone.

Oxy these days is prolonged or sustained release and usually takes around 1 hour to take effect.

Nausea is also common with Oxy, so having that in your system and then taking SN will likely result in even more chance of vomiting.

Just my opinion, but nobody really knows the answer unfortunately.