• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
It's one big lump. Never opened it.

Probably going to break 20g into tiny suger cube sized bites and swallow them. the drink 50ml of water to flush it down.

Drinking salty liquid makes my gag reflex come into play. When i could just eat SN like i've done with sea salt with no problems apart from diarrhea for a day.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Probably going to break 20g into tiny suger cube sized bites and swallow them.
I couldn't choke them down. And they could even get stuck in your esophagus. That would be a nightmare. And it does happen.

• Love
Reactions: cii and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I couldn't choke them down. And they could even get stuck in your esophagus. That would be a nightmare. And it does happen.

What about eating 15g of SN then drinking 10g of SN in 50ml of water to flush it down.

25g in 50ml of water is way too much and causes severe gag reflex from the taste.

My digestive system is fucked from alcoholism and depression.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
What about eating 15g of SN then drinking 10g of SN in 50ml of water to flush it down.

25g in 50ml of water is way too much and causes severe gag reflex from the taste.

My digestive system is fucked from alcoholism and depression.

I believe 15 grams was originally what the PPH suggested and members died using it. You can look at old PPHs in the resource section to see, SN was first mentioned in the 2018 PPH.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I believe 15 grams was originally what the PPH suggested and members died using it. You can look at old PPHs in the resource section to see, SN was first mentioned in the 2018 PPH.

Thanks bud.

I'm probably gonna eat 15g of SN then make 3x 10gSN in 50ml of water incase i vomit.

15g of Sn then 10g of 50ml to wash it down.

Reactions: Meretlein
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
How long did it take for it to clump like that?

V

VariousSolutions

Oct 31, 2020
I would proabaply breake the clumps down so they dissolve Raster in my stomachacid

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
It's one big lump. Never opened it.

Probably going to break 20g into tiny suger cube sized bites and swallow them. the drink 50ml of water to flush it down.

Drinking salty liquid makes my gag reflex come into play. When i could just eat SN like i've done with sea salt with no problems apart from diarrhea for a day.
Shake it up a bit. Mine gets lumpy too.