• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ScorchedLifePolicy

ScorchedLifePolicy

Nov 21, 2020
My SN finally came but it looks like someone opened the package and retaped it. Seems odd, I wonder if they had to inspect it even though I'm in the US. I heard that it's illegal in some other countries?

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Congrats on receiving your SN. It's not illegal in other countries but it's a controlled substance which means only companies can buy it.

ScorchedLifePolicy

ScorchedLifePolicy

Nov 21, 2020
Congrats on receiving your SN. It's not illegal in other countries but it's a controlled substance which means only companies can buy it.
Thank you! I'm just glad that the US hasn't got a hold of this stuff, and made it a controlled substance. I guess that one lucky thing that has happened to me lol

Reactions: Wraith and sadworld
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I suspect it will only be a matter of time before the US tries to control/regulate SN too. It is a bit worrisome if someone opened it and then taped it shut - this could be very dangerous for them, but of course, this would be out of your control. You could try testing it to see if it is still viable? (Unless I am misunderstanding here.)

ScorchedLifePolicy

ScorchedLifePolicy

Nov 21, 2020
I suspect it will only be a matter of time before the US tries to control/regulate SN too. It is a bit worrisome if someone opened it and then taped it shut - this could be very dangerous for them, but of course, this would be out of your control. You could try testing it to see if it is still viable? (Unless I am misunderstanding here.)
They opened the package it seems but not the bottle.

Reactions: Wraith
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Ahh, apologies, I misunderstood. The packaging should not impact the substance; however, it is troubling to me that the package was opened. Does it look like it might have been damage due to mail handling or deliberate opening?

Reactions: Wraith
ScorchedLifePolicy

ScorchedLifePolicy

Nov 21, 2020
Ahh, apologies, I misunderstood. The packaging should not impact the substance; however, it is troubling to me that the package was opened. Does it look like it might have been damage due to mail handling or deliberate opening?
It looks like it was sealed in a plastic bag that has a small tear in it too. But I guess like the guy above said the "worse" thing that can happen to me is that I die LOL!

Last edited:
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
My SN finally came but it looks like someone opened the package and retaped it. Seems odd, I wonder if they had to inspect it even though I'm in the US. I heard that it's illegal in some other countries?

I always assume this sort of thing was done by the shipper the product was ordered from, in this case, perhaps to assure that it was indeed sodium nitrite instead of sodium nitrate before shipping it off?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I would tell the seller it was damaged in the mail and you need a new one sent.