AloneSoAlone

AloneSoAlone

Aug 28, 2020
Hi Friend
Loads Of Msgs No Not Really TBH I'm Not The 1st Person On Here Writing A Thread On SN It Seems To Be A Fairly Effective Method

I Am Just Taking A Break So I Can Gather My Own Thoughts I Am In A Very Depressive State :(

Any Information About SN Has Been Kindly Provided To Me By Other Kind Members & Information Provided On Here Already

Stans Guide Is All I Needed The Rest Well Is History

Peace & Hugs:hug:

Thanks @Tigeress Lost - was wondering if you could help with some info about your SN source? I realise that public disclosure on the Forum is not usually a good idea. If there's any chance you could PM me that would be great. I really appreciate any help you might be able to give. Thanks.
PS I love idli/sambar too :wink:

Reactions: Tigeress Lost
AloneSoAlone

AloneSoAlone

Aug 28, 2020
How did you manage to get hold if SN in the UK. I'm struggling.

That was going to be my question too...

I Am Taking A Break From Here Need Some Time Out So Any Questions You Have For Me Please Direct To Experienced Forum Users For Information On SN Method & Where To Get It
I Am No Expert That I Can Advise U

@Tigeress Lost - completely understand you wanting to take a break from here, especially with finally getting the SN. I have read the entire SN MegaThread, Stan's Guide, PPH etc and have been researching this for a while now (...probably like a lot of people here!)
If you feel comfortable sharing your source of SN or even just how you went about getting it then that would be great (...even if via PM!) Like a lot of pple it seems I'm struggling to get SN in the UK but there is some hope if you have managed it (especially in these troubled times). Of course if you don't feel comfortable with it then that's fine too.
Hope you are getting some rest and recuperation as you are having a break. I think thoughts and ideas can change once you've got that SN 'insurance' at hand and hopefully that's helped you too.

Best wishes.

• Hugs
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
@Tigeress Lost and @Mm80:

Are you two the same people or just the only two in this thread to write posts like a title with the same intros/outros? :heh:
They can't be the same, Tigress Writes In A Very Peculiar Way. :p

• Hugs
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Thanks @Tigeress Lost - was wondering if you could help with some info about your SN source? I realise that public disclosure on the Forum is not usually a good idea. If there's any chance you could PM me that would be great. I really appreciate any help you might be able to give. Thanks.
PS I love idli/sambar too :wink:
Hi Friend

Not My Place To Say But Other Members Have Left Excellent Links Please Use Them
South Indian Food Is To Die For Happy You Love Idli Sambar Too x
Best Of Luck For Whatever Path You Choose x
Peace & Hugs :hug:
They can't be the same, Tigress Writes In A Very Peculiar Way. :p
Hi Friend

Thanks I Do Have A Certain Style Of Writing Peculiar As It Is Lol

Peace & Hugs To You:hug:
That was going to be my question too...

@Tigeress Lost - completely understand you wanting to take a break from here, especially with finally getting the SN. I have read the entire SN MegaThread, Stan's Guide, PPH etc and have been researching this for a while now (...probably like a lot of people here!)
If you feel comfortable sharing your source of SN or even just how you went about getting it then that would be great (...even if via PM!) Like a lot of pple it seems I'm struggling to get SN in the UK but there is some hope if you have managed it (especially in these troubled times). Of course if you don't feel comfortable with it then that's fine too.
Hope you are getting some rest and recuperation as you are having a break. I think thoughts and ideas can change once you've got that SN 'insurance' at hand and hopefully that's helped you too.

Best wishes.
Hi Friend

It's Very Kind Of You To Say So Thank You So Much But Many Users On Here Have Provided Excellent Info How To Get SN In The UK So Not My Place To Break That Trust:heart:

Best Of Luck With Whatever Your Chosen Path Is Take Care xxxxx

Peace & Big Hugs To You:hug:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AloneSoAlone and icanhasnick