• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mr blobby

Mr blobby

Nov 29, 2020
I'm New here. I cannot tell you how happy I was when I discovered this site. It's Great to be part of a group that accommodates people like us. Expressing similar Views and gives a platform for it. I hope it stays up.

I've spent some time reading your stories and reasons to ctb and honestly its difficult to read. Alot of you guys have been struggling for years and it's sad to hear. It puts my reason to ctb to shame.

My reason is loneliness. Loneliness i have felt for years and years and years. And it has finally taken its toll. I'm heavily introverted and have social anxiety. So it's basically impossible for me to talk to anyone on a personal basis for an extended period of time. So I've started planning. #1 method is full or partial suspension. Date is around last week of January.

I hope we all get to where we want to go

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Loneliness tends to be a reason to CTB. However, many people here, including me, are with you so at least virtually, you can choose not to be alone.

As for your method, it's okay! I plan to hang myself too even though I failed at it some months ago but it seems to be the only affordable and effective method for me.

Wish you the best and hope you find peace!!

toseeyousmile

toseeyousmile

Nov 23, 2020
welcome, everybody's got their reason for wanting to ctb, we won't judge hope to see you around, the community here is pretty kind

LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
Loneliness is always with me because of social anxiety, some time ago I was fine with it, but for now it contributes to ctb pretty much too.

You can always talk with, probably, any of us here if you want, welcome.

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Welcome, there is no shame in any of our reasons to CTB. No one else has walked in our shoes, our feelings are valid. Especially here where all horrified anxiety is suspended. I hope you find what you need here, I'm always happy to talk

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I'm New here. I cannot tell you how happy I was when I discovered this site. It's Great to be part of a group that accommodates people like us. Expressing similar Views and gives a platform for it. I hope it stays up.

I've spent some time reading your stories and reasons to ctb and honestly its difficult to read. Alot of you guys have been struggling for years and it's sad to hear. It puts my reason to ctb to shame.

My reason is loneliness. Loneliness i have felt for years and years and years. And it has finally taken its toll. I'm heavily introverted and have social anxiety. So it's basically impossible for me to talk to anyone on a personal basis for an extended period of time. So I've started planning. #1 method is full or partial suspension. Date is around last week of January.

I hope we all get to where we want to go

Hello Mr.Blobby

Welcome to SS I won £100 back in the day for getting to number 1 in the charts.

Cheers

Geo

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide!! It is great to have you as a new global family member!! I hope you find that all of us here are a family of loving , caring individuals with lots of empathy, kindness and support for you. I am so happy to be able to call you a family member, so very nice indeed! Again, WELCOME!!! Walter :heart::heart::hug::hug:

• Love
Reactions: Mr blobby
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Welcome to this wonderful community. I've been here couple of months and it's great to have a place to feel at ease and be open and honest about not wanting to be in this world.