Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8975

So you can't see the misogyny in saying you wouldn't want to have sex with a woman who "has been fucked before" but think that this post, in some way, was calling being a virgin a red flag.
No, I can't. Illuminate me.

Someone not wanting to have sex with whoever is up to them and the other person. If someone doesn't like a person for x, y, or z, I don't see how it's misogynistic.

Someone said in the thread that being a virgin could be a red flag which I find cruel as, as I've mentioned, have heard a lot in my life and directed toward me on more than one occasion. It goes so far with such people that they will vilify those are virgins as literally misogynistic which I find ridiculous or indicative that the person must have social problems or inherent hatred. They don't bother to take into account the many factors that could lead to someone never having had sex.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
6a3wy2.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: demuic, waitingforrest, whatevs and 2 others
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I don't like virgins because they tend to bleed during their first time. I don't like blood.

• Informative
Reactions: whatevs
orange

orange

Experienced
Nov 19, 2021
Np, one thing at a time
No, I can't. Illuminate me.

Someone not wanting to have sex with whoever is up to them and the other person. If someone doesn't like a person for x, y, or z, I don't see how it's misogynistic.
Sure, a common thought process behind not wanting to have sex with an experienced woman is that they're "used". It has been claimed that vaginas stretch after having penetration from different people (false). It seems that these men think that a woman having sex lessens her value.

I know you still won't see the problem in this so I'll break it down for you: women shouldn't have to lose their value when they have sex. Not only because it's fucked up, but because it leads to lives being ruined. In the past, a woman who got raped wouldn't be able to marry anymore, since she no longer had value. To have gotten so far as a society and still hear ppl say stuff like this is baffling!

Of course OP later on backpedaled and said that it was a personal and emotional thing for him. Sure king. We forgive and forget.

Now, if you're so ok with people having preferences, how come you got so agitated at your PERCEPTION of someone saying that being a virgin was a red flag? I thought it was up to the person.

I am still to find this person who said being a virgin was a read flag, could you link them for me?

Reactions: Crazy4u
D

Deleted member 8975

Np, one thing at a time

Sure, a common thought process behind not wanting to have sex with an experienced woman is that they're "used". It has been claimed that vaginas stretch after having penetration from different people (false). It seems that these men think that a woman having sex lessens her value.

I know you still won't see the problem in this so I'll break it down for you: women shouldn't have to lose their value when they have sex. Not only because it's fucked up, but because it leads to lives being ruined. In the past, a woman who got raped wouldn't be able to marry anymore, since she no longer had value. To have gotten so far as a society and still hear ppl say stuff like this is baffling!

Forgive me please but I will have to respond within the frame of the quote as editing is super weird on this site. I can't seem to separate the quote.
That's totally understandable why that would be problematic. My point was that someone selecting a partner for their own personal preference is up to them. That goes both ways even as a virgin myself, I accept that I am undesirable as a consequence my fault or not. I don't think it's misogynistic for someone to decide they don't want to partner with someone because they feel they've had too many sexual partners or any sexual partners, or no sexual partners.

Of course OP later on backpedaled and said that it was a personal and emotional thing for him. Sure king. We forgive and forget.

Now, if you're so ok with people having preferences, how come you got so agitated at your PERCEPTION of someone saying that being a virgin was a red flag? I thought it was up to the person.
I dont see the need for hostilities and why the way this message seems to be framed toward the end here as being upset toward me.

It's not very nice.

I explained in one of my previous messages my reasonings. And the message is still in the thread and by now there is more than one.

I am still to find this person who said being a virgin was a read flag, could you link them for me?

• Yay!
Reactions: Crazy4u and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
IIt's triggering to me because I've heard it said about virgins before like we're essentially shit. I've even had it recently suggested toward me personally.
Of course that it's a red flag in an adult (25+) to be a virgin, in most cases there must be something wrong with a person if they can't access a partner. It doesn't mean that we are shit, it's just an indication that we're fucked in some way, instead of fucking. Hahaha.

Unless you are doing it voluntarily, of course.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 8975
D

Deleted member 8975

Of course that it's a red flag, in most cases there must be something wrong with a person if they can't access a partner. It doesn't mean that we are shit, it's just an indication that we're fucked in some way, instead of fucking. Hahaha.

wait a minute arent I the one who said that?? o.o

Secondly, I didn't choose to be kept at home and brainwashed/religiously indoctrinated. So if people wanna shit on me because of circumstances outside of my control and the CPTSD and plethora of other problems that came out of that to mean I don't deserve to be loved, cared for or deserving of sex then shame on them really. They are a large part of the problem of why so many people become marginalized in the first place.

Reactions: whatevs
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Of course that it's a red flag in an adult (25+) to be a virgin, in most cases there must be something wrong with a person if they can't access a partner. It doesn't mean that we are shit, it's just an indication that we're fucked in some way, instead of fucking. Hahaha.

You quoted me instead of Atari there.

Reactions: Deleted member 8975
D

Deleted member 8975

Furthermore to add on to the last things I said, I wouldn't consider it a red flag in reverse for someone with baggage essentially.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
You quoted me instead of Atari there.
It's all good, this thread's fate is polemics and confusion.
wait a minute arent I the one who said that?? o.o

Secondly, I didn't choose to be kept at home and brainwashed/religiously indoctrinated. So if people wanna shit on me because of circumstances outside of my control and the CPTSD and plethora of other problems that came out of that to mean I don't deserve to be loved, cared for or deserving of sex then shame on them really. They are a large part of the problem of why so many people become marginalized in the first place.
I don't shit on you, bro. You're my suicidal pal. I'm just saying, neutrally speaking, it's normal to assume someone that has failed to secure a partner is facing significant struggles in life, which isn't exactly what people look for in a relationship.

You probably are a good person etc, that's not the point, the red flag has more to do with you carrying some issue around that prevents a healthy, fun lifestyle. This is unappealing.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Deleted member 8975
orange

orange

Experienced
Nov 19, 2021
"My point was that someone selecting a partner for their own personal preference is up to them. That goes both ways even as a virgin myself, I accept that I am undesirable as a consequence my fault or not. I don't think it's misogynistic for someone to decide they don't want to partner with someone because they feel they've had too many sexual partners or any sexual partners, or no sexual partners"

You just said the same thing you said the first time :/ yes sexual preferences can be misogynistic if they historically have been used to oppress women.

This thread turned into a clusterfuck in the five minutes it took me to figure out who to quote-answer you.

I dont see the need for hostilities and why the way this message seems to be framed toward the end here as being upset toward me.

It's not very nice.

I explained in one of my previous messages my reasonings. And the message is still in the thread and by now there is more than one.

King the first thing you did on your response was being snarky, looks like you can diss it but you can't take it. I still can't see the first message you keep saying called being a virgin a red flag, is it the one I already explained to you? Since then the ocd dude has done his thing and another virgin has indeed virgin bashed

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8975

"My point was that someone selecting a partner for their own personal preference is up to them. That goes both ways even as a virgin myself, I accept that I am undesirable as a consequence my fault or not. I don't think it's misogynistic for someone to decide they don't want to partner with someone because they feel they've had too many sexual partners or any sexual partners, or no sexual partners"

You just said the same thing you said the first time :/ yes sexual preferences can be misogynistic if they historically have been used to oppress women.

This thread turned into a clusterfuck in the five minutes it took me to figure out who to quote-answer you.

It's not very nice.

King the first thing you did on your response was being snarky, looks like you can diss it but you can't take it.
Please do not call me King first of all, thanks.
Secondly I'm not being snarky. Please stop being rude to me when I'm taking my time to respond to you.

I don't see how someone's personal preferences are misogynistic. What's next? Race preferences mean someone is racist? It doesn't work like that and people get to choose ultimately who they want to be with. Saying otherwise sounds like saying someone should be forced to be with someone they wouldn't want to be with or should be force to abstain from sex altogether? This is where preferences come in to allow the parties involved to decide for themselves who they wish to be with.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja
orange

orange

Experienced
Nov 19, 2021
Please do not call me King first of all, thanks.
Secondly I'm not being snarky. Please stop being rude to me when I'm taking my time to respond to you.

I don't see how someone's personal preferences are misogynistic. What's next? Race preferences mean someone is racist? It doesn't work like that and people get to choose ultimately who they want to be with. Saying otherwise sounds like saying someone should be forced to be with someone they wouldn't want to be with or should be force to abstain from sex altogether? This is where preferences come in to allow the parties involved to decide for themselves who they wish to be with.
Monarch thank you so much for your time, I did not realize I was talking up such a huge amount of valuable resource. You can now rest.

• Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote and GenesAndEnvironment
D

Deleted member 8975

Monarch thank you so much for your time, I did not realize I was talking up such a huge amount of valuable resource. You can now rest.
Please stop insulting.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest and Manaaja
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: Manaaja, Silenos, Symbiote and 3 others
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I don't like virgins because they tend to bleed during their first time. I don't like blood.
Wow GIF

Virgns r nt sm1 u pck off a menu

U wld nt lke hvng sx wth virgn bcse u d/ nt lke bld - whatevr - bt thre = nthng wrng w virgns & thre r wys arnd th bleedng issu

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, S like suicide, Silenos and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.