• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
It's probably nothing, try not to worry about it.

Reactions: alltoomuch2
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
Hey, I'm really sorry that you're suffering so much. From what I can remember, there are random words that might cause posts to be flagged in the system and it needs moderator approval. It's an automatic thing the system does and has nothing to do with your post or its context, so please don't worry, it's absolutely nothing against you personally. I hope it gets approved soon ^^

• Love
A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024
Hey, I'm really sorry that you're suffering so much. From what I can remember, there are random words that might cause posts to be flagged in the system and it needs moderator approval. It's an automatic thing the system does and has nothing to do with your post or its context, so please don't worry, it's absolutely nothing against you personally. I hope it gets approved soon ^^
I just want someone, anyone to talk to. Why am I so weak and cowardly that I can't CTB. This is hell.
I'm so lonely
I just want to die
I need everything to just stop..

• Aww..
Reactions: blueming
H

Hotsackage

Warlock
Mar 11, 2019
It's been happening on social media to, just site fluctuations. I wouldn't read to much into it

A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024
All Ive got is a tourniquet that I'm too scared to use cos I'll be found, a malawi tent and no charcoal, sertraline, paracetamol. And my partner could come home any minute. I'm trapped in this horrible existence
And I'm so cowardly and horrible and I'm going outside now cos I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Melancholic_Misfit
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
@alltoomuch2
If you're still with us. This stupid glitch happens from time to time (along with many others) and sometimes literally all you need to do is delete the thread and copy and paste everything into a new one and it'll work. Occasionally there can be other reasons but for me it was that so it never becomes an issue really.

blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
I just want someone, anyone to talk to. Why am I so weak and cowardly that I can't CTB. This is hell.
I'm so lonely
I just want to die
You're not weak and cowardly at all. I understand feeling so lonely that it's overwhelming, i wish I could help you somehow 😥 If you're still here, you can always PM me to chat ^^

• Love
A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024
Thanks guys. You're the only ones I can rely on. As you see I'm still here. I phoned the mental people to tell my counsellor not to effing bother cos I don't need his help anyway, and they made me talk to the crisis team until I calmed down a bit. But one day I hope I really am brave enough to ctb. I think I'm getting closer each time cos this time I really didn't want the mental health people to talk me down. I wanted them gone. But thanks again guys. I felt so alone, so desperately alone. And you were there ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much ❤️
Thank you so much ❤️
Thank you so much ❤️

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I remember when I was a new member some of my posts would also be pending before publication. I think this is a normal process to check what kind of person new members are (You have 55 posts which still counts as fairly new I guess). Maybe your post isn't pending because of you personally but because it is a standard procedure to make sure SS stays a friendly environment.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm so lonely
I just want to die
Most people can't ctb so there isn't anything to feel bad about in that regards. I've tried ctbing several times before and I'm still here. Some people don't even bother with trying out of fear of the potential consequences that may come about if the attempt is unsuccessful. There is nothing cowardly about being unable to ctb. Ctbing is hard.