amatherasu :-)

Student
Dec 21, 2023
Previous steps:
-take care of my stomach the days before, healthy meals, no coffee.
-fasting +10 hours (I wont compute the time, I start whenever I get up)
-im thinking on take a 1rst dose of meto the day before, which is not in the protocol (for stat dose), would it be innecesary? I suppose it shouldn't hurt at least but make me know pls if I shouldn't include this
-prepare bags for vomit and a glass of mouthwash. Another thing I was unsure about including was a mint gum (it helps me in tense moments to chew gum)

It starts:
1. Prepare 4 jugs with 50 ml each and prepare all the other stuff
2. Take meto, 30mg
4. Wait 25 min.
3. measure two cups of SN, cover the cups with wrap to avoid exposure to air
5. Take 15mg diazepam (first dose)
6. wait another 15 min or mix it directly if I feel dizzy or too sedated or wtv
7. Take 15-18mg diazepam , 5 or 10 min. before (?) (Second dose)
8. Mix
9. Wait the remaining 5 min.

I appreciate all contributions, sorry for the lenght ^^

Note: I put diazepam but in reality am going to take bromazepam, I put the equivalent in dose to make it clear enought for you.

Also how do you see this benzo dose for someone with no tolerance? Would you increase this dose? I believe that recreationally doses are 50mgs or around there...

thank you for reading

Reactions: rozeske and MikUma
complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
I wasn't planning on that many benzos!?!!? Can't recall suggested dose so would love someone to say in order i can stop taking them now and have them for the day instead. Would a sleeper be as good?? Like zopiclone
Its 20gs SN i believe for average weight person and as little water as pos?? Again please correct me?? And is fasting totally necessary as i want to do it on a day i feel ready and may not have fasted before hand?!?

Student
Dec 21, 2023
I wasn't planning on that many benzos!?!!? Can't recall suggested dose so would love someone to say in order i can stop taking them now and have them for the day instead. Would a sleeper be as good?? Like zopiclone
Its 20gs SN i believe for average weight person and as little water as pos?? Again please correct me?? And is fasting totally necessary as i want to do it on a day i feel ready and may not have fasted before hand?!?
yeah it sucks for me too that I can't just take SN at any time I want, anyway I try to automatize it as much as possible so I can think as little as possible

• Love
Reactions: complex