BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Like I said - they'll never find you - unless like you say, they employ someone with some real knowledge.

Exactly, and they'll feel compelled to find me.
Firstly because from a bureaucratic perspective they won't be able to confirm I'm dead until they find me, or after a long period of time has passed.
Secondly, they will be under pressure to find me. They won't be able to just look at the problems I present them and give up because it looks too difficult. Furthermore there will be a drive to save me before I do anything to myself.

All of this will play into the point I'll be making about mental health services.

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
So I've purchased SN.
Hasn't been delivered yet.

I'm not going to go ahead with the maths thing.
I'm still tempted, but I don't have the energy and far from making my point about it being difficult to get professional help, it would just be seen as a crazy thing to do.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
So I've purchased SN.
Hasn't been delivered yet.

I'm not going to go ahead with the maths thing.
I'm still tempted, but I don't have the energy and far from making my point about it being difficult to get professional help, it would just be seen as a crazy thing to do.
On the other hand - it would make them earn their keep and draw attention to your plight.

But yes, very unusual way.