• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
my only wish in life is to be happy and free of anxiety. that's all i want. all i ever do, day in, day out, is worry and imagine my own death. i flip flop every few days from wanting to die and wanting to live. i don't want to whine by saying this, but it's horrendous and i wouldn't wish it upon anyone. have i messed up so badly in life that i don't deserve happiness at all? am i truly that garbage of a person? of course i've made numerous mistakes throughout my life, i've lied, i've hurt people, i've done things i shouldn't have done, the list goes on. but was that so much that i no longer deserve to enjoy my life? to the world, i apologize for all my wrongdoings, mistakes, and failures. please forgive me. i'd do anything to just be a normal, average person instead of being frustrated and suicidal all the time. if there is a god, i hope it has mercy on me.

Reactions: suffering, daemonblight, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 10 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
happy and free of anxiety
God what a dream, I share it too. I'm giving it one last try before I definitively decide to end my life, though I may do it before then. Have you tried therapy in regards to your anxiety yet?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Lil_Intro_Vert and 2 others
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
God what a dream, I share it too. I'm giving it one last try before I definitively decide to end my life, though I may do it before then. Have you tried therapy in regards to your anxiety yet?
tried and failed

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Lil_Intro_Vert and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
tried and failed
Same for me, though after years of me getting worse again I've decided to get into therapy again. I'm seeing the same psychiatrist again starting february 19th. I don't know what to expect, but I hope it'll help I guess.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Lil_Intro_Vert and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Same for me, though after years of me getting worse again I've decided to get into therapy again. I'm seeing the same psychiatrist again starting february 19th. I don't know what to expect, but I hope it'll help I guess.

That sounds like you're taking control of things and I hope it helps you :-)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg and therhydler
Othermind

Othermind

-
Dec 26, 2018
I don't know what to expect
Don't expect miracles, but if you see yourself getting even the remotest chance of reaching that baseline of not-quite-disfunction that allows most people to go on with their life and take pleasure in its sporadic joys, go for it, brother.

Reactions: anelakapu, 21Neberg and therhydler
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
Hopefully the psychiatrist visit works well for you, or at least isn't a pos that invalidates your feelings like some I've heard about

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 21Neberg
E

End.of.the.line

Sep 25, 2018
my only wish in life is to be happy and free of anxiety. that's all i want. all i ever do, day in, day out, is worry and imagine my own death. i flip flop every few days from wanting to die and wanting to live. i don't want to whine by saying this, but it's horrendous and i wouldn't wish it upon anyone. have i messed up so badly in life that i don't deserve happiness at all? am i truly that garbage of a person? of course i've made numerous mistakes throughout my life, i've lied, i've hurt people, i've done things i shouldn't have done, the list goes on. but was that so much that i no longer deserve to enjoy my life? to the world, i apologize for all my wrongdoings, mistakes, and failures. please forgive me. i'd do anything to just be a normal, average person instead of being frustrated and suicidal all the time. if there is a god, i hope it has mercy on me.

We are only human. I feel everything you said and I too have a heart heavy with regret. It's gotten to the point where I'm just so tired of it all.

Reactions: ganpres37, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lil_Intro_Vert and 1 other person