warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
Hello friends, who is reading this thread. I want to share with you a draft of my suicide note. I will be glad if you give me advice, your point of view or just an opinion. I will appreciate every answer!

"Hello my family.

I believe that you have every right to hate me. I believe that you have every right to hold a grudge against me. I believe that you have every right to blame me. I believe that you have every right to consider me selfish. You have every right to think whatever you want about me. I acted horribly and recklessly towards you. I have no excuse for the way you feel. But I want you to know that where I am now, I feel happy. I finally found the long-awaited peace that I had dreamed of most of my life. Anxiety and nervousness have not left me for a minute in this life. And in recent years, they have been joined by depression, which is devouring my soul. I absolutely always felt different. I felt that I was like an alien creature that did not fit into the conditions of reality. I felt like a stranger, and in recent years I felt like a stranger among my family. From an early age, everything seemed meaningless and unreal to me. I never understood anyone, and in return they did not understand me. I'm tired of living in illusions and hopes for a better life. I haven't tried all the options, but to be honest: I don't want to try. I know there is a way out, but this way out is not for me. Forgive me for the pain I caused you. I hate myself.

With love, your X"

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, TiredofLife-Thanks, Kit1 and 7 others
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I think its beautiful <3

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, warm dreams and Adûnâi