• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

emma99

Jul 31, 2024
Okay so I want to outline what I have planned for my CTB and see what other people think.

Where I live I was able to order small 200 Bar 2 Liter tanks of Nitrogen.
These tanks should deliver 400Liters of Gas However After testing the pressure on the tanks,
They Give a reading of 190Bar.

Next I decided to use a flow Regulator which brought its own difficulties
as the threads would not Line up so I had to buy two Air -to-Nitrogen adaptors.

I plan on connecting these two tanks using some fuel hose and a 3 way T Nozzle.
I plan on installing a Barb Ball Valve to the hose which runs from the T Nozzle to the exit bag.

I then Plan on strapping myself into a a Deck Chair and Strapping down my chest, legs and both my hands.
I will still be able to turn the Barb Ball Valve with one hand.

The reason I have come up with this method is that the peaceful pill handbook warns against the use of masks
and in the execution of Kenneth Eugene Smith you can see what happens if this method goes wrong.

I then plan on putting on a nose clip so that gas cant seem through my nose.
Wearing a hat to keep the bag off my face.
Then I plan on turning on the two tanks.

Hyperventilating, and then pulling the bag down whilst holding my breath.
Even though the exit bag will have an elastic installed I will also put on a neck pillow
as i want to prevent my head from slumping after i pass out.

After I install both my hands into wrist straps.
(I can secure my good hand with my weak hand and squeeze my weak hand into the strap)]
I will then then turn the Barb Ball Valve.

I initially planned on manually turning on the two tanks whilst presetting the flow regulator
but have changed my plan to use the Barb Ball Valve, after realising that it may be difficult to
put on a neck pillow and secure both hands whilst holding my breath, whilst gas is flowing.

I would rather have everything in place, and then turn the switch.

I want to add that after reading the Peaceful Pill Handbook and various other end of life books
it appears to me as though users on this website have taken it upon themselves to alter what the books say.

Iv noticed this in two key areas.
From the use of SCUBA / SCBA masks
And on the minimum amount of gas needed.

The Peaceful Pill Book clearly states not to use a mask
and warns how this can lead to complications as is the case
with the Kenneth Eugene Smith Nitrogen Execution.

The Authors of these books all state that a small 2 Liter Tank of 400 Liters of Compressed Nitrogen is the minimum amount of gas
and at 15LPM which would provide 25 mins of gas flow with death occurring between 5 and 10 minutes.

However users on this forum claim that you need a minimum of 600 Liters and 40 Minutes of Gas Flow
Further more they have created a myth that by using a SCUBA mask or SCBA mask
you are increasing your chance of success. Whilst in actual fact a SCUBA mask of SCBA mask
will decrease the chance of success

Last edited:
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Using EEBD HOOD, which is quite effective, and no accounts of any failures--Not strapping anything down either--Forget the execution, the guy was holding his breath, he was fighting it

E

emma99

Jul 31, 2024
My idea of strapping myself down actually comes from two places.
First you have gas monkeys post where he detailed using straps.
and then you have the reports of people involved with exit international
holding peoples hands to ensure that they don't remove the bag themselves.

An EEBD Hood is ideal, however I am unable to order one where I live.
Even though I can order sodium nitrite, sodium azide, Helium, Nitrogen, Full body SCBA kits

Themogger

Themogger

Psuedo Genius
Jul 23, 2024
My idea of strapping myself down actually comes from two places.
First you have gas monkeys post where he detailed using straps.
and then you have the reports of people involved with exit international
holding peoples hands to ensure that they don't remove the bag themselves.

An EEBD Hood is ideal, however I am unable to order one where I live.
Even though I can order sodium nitrite, sodium azide, Helium, Nitrogen, Full body SCBA kits
Lucky šŸ˜‘