E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
i had a dog a few years ago and he was my only friend . i was watching at his eyes many hours and i was talking to him when there was nobody else to talk to them . he was licking my hand and sleeping in my bed like i was his mom .
Once he disappeared when i was at work and when i asked my bitch mom about him, she said he was very sick and they took him to a vet and vet decided to kill him peacefully . i was very sorry for a while but it really helped me to accept it that he died peacefully .
Yesterday when I was talking to my mom she told me the truth . She gave my dog to one of his boyfriends(she had many boyfriends ) because she wanted to get rid of the dog and he left the dog with a bigger dog in a garden and they killed my dog .
i had this nightmare a number of times someone was killing my boy by tourcher and it becomes . i don't know how much he suffered when they were killing him.
i never forgive my mom and i want her to suffer to death after i ctb . she deserves this pain and even more . she killed my best friend .
i can't stop crying since i heard it yesterday

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Luu, LONE WOLF., W3akCr3atur3 and 37 others
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
Jeez thats terrible!
That poor dog.

• Aww..
Reactions: Luu, Homecoming and Emily123
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
That's so horrible. How could she do such a thing to an innocent creature. I'm so sorry that you had to hear that. Sending you hugs ❤️

Reactions: Homecoming and Emily123
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
What the FUCK? Is your mom Cruella de Vil?

• Wow
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Homecoming, Emily123 and 2 others
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
That's so horrible. How could she do such a thing to an innocent creature. I'm so sorry that you had to hear that. Sending you hugs ❤
my parents were always evils . they were hitting me every day because I was a trans . i didn't know how to pass from street when i was 18 because they jailed me a home . i spent all my life suffering from dysphoria and when i started transition it was too late

• Hugs
Reactions: Luu and Eren
Busoccupant

Busoccupant

Aug 18, 2020
When you say "get rid of" do you mean by killing him? Was it done on purpose? Or just an accident because she didn't want to take care of him in your home? I'm so sorry

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
That is an awful story. The loss of a close pet is no joke; I'm sorry you went through this.

Reactions: Luu and lostangel
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
What a horrible betrayal, and even worse that she was such a coward she did it while you were away. That's unforgivable in my book. I would never talk to her again.

Reactions: LONE WOLF., AnnonyBox, Eren and 1 other person
sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
good lord, that is terrible! holy fuck I'd hate her too! I'm so so so sorry this happened.

Reactions: Luu, AnnonyBox and Emily123
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'm so sorry your mom is so awful. you're always welcome to vent here should you need to.

Reactions: Luu and Emily123
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
You can consider this thread as my goo
When you say "get rid of" do you mean by killing him? Was it done on purpose? Or just an accident because she didn't want to take care of him in your home? I'm so sorry
they killed him

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I'm really sorry, I almost cried reading the story. Your mother was really cruel.

If you need to talk to someone, don't hesitate to send me a message.

Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria
S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020
What a bitch!

• Hmph!
Reactions: Luu, LONE WOLF., Ren Elsie Jewelria and 1 other person
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
That is awful, I can't believe she did somethung like that and lied to you about it for years. I'd punch her in the face if I were in your situation.
I couldnt imagine life without my dog, I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I'm so sorry I love dogs and I wouldn't know what to do if someone did that to my dog. The dog would have most likely been killed quickly and wouldn't suffer that much. The dog is at peace now if it did suffer it won't be anymore. I hope you can recover from it.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Are you able to go to law enforcement or authorities to report your mother for animal cruelty? I believe if you have proof that your mother did so intentionally (along with how the dog died), then maybe you could have a chance to get justice for your pet. Anyways, I'm sorry for your loss. :aw: :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
That is horrible. Wanting to "get rid" of a pet is not a reason to deliberately kill an innocent animal. She could have discussed it with you first. Plus there are a lot of other, better ways to give away a pet like an animal shelter... Not that I'm saying she should have given him away, because he was your much loved friend, but this is just an example.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
She gave my dog to one of his boyfriends(she had many boyfriends ) because she wanted to get rid of the dog and he left the dog with a bigger dog in a garden and they killed my dog
I think you need to be clearer here.
Did she give the dog to her boyfriend so he could look after it, but he actually left it to get killed by a bigger dog without her knowing?
Or did she give it to her boyfriend knowing that he would get it killed?

Whichever way it happened, it's brutal and cruel, and a betrayal.

Does your mom show any remorse?

S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020
I think you need to be clearer here.
Did she give the dog to her boyfriend so he could look after it, but he actually left it to get killed by a bigger dog without her knowing?
Or did she give it to her boyfriend knowing that he would get it killed?

Whichever way it happened, it's brutal and cruel, and a betrayal.

Does your mom show any remorse?
I think the OP caught the bus quite recently

Reactions: esse_est_percipi and Commandocoki
S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ctb-in-5-minutes.46974/

RIP Emily

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
J

jameslb72

Jul 22, 2020
i had a dog a few years ago and he was my only friend . i was watching at his eyes many hours and i was talking to him when there was nobody else to talk to them . he was licking my hand and sleeping in my bed like i was his mom .
Once he disappeared when i was at work and when i asked my bitch mom about him, she said he was very sick and they took him to a vet and vet decided to kill him peacefully . i was very sorry for a while but it really helped me to accept it that he died peacefully .
Yesterday when I was talking to my mom she told me the truth . She gave my dog to one of his boyfriends(she had many boyfriends ) because she wanted to get rid of the dog and he left the dog with a bigger dog in a garden and they killed my dog .
i had this nightmare a number of times someone was killing my boy by tourcher and it becomes . i don't know how much he suffered when they were killing him.
i never forgive my mom and i want her to suffer to death after i ctb . she deserves this pain and even more . she killed my best friend .
i can't stop crying since i heard it yesterday
if i could take back time and undo this for you i would. Your mother sounds like a psychopath, only someone with no heart or conscience would do this. Im shedding tears for your and your dog. I dont know you or how you will find your way out of this. Remember one thing, no matter how desolate you feel, its just a feeling you are never alone. Pray that the people or things you cant see but are there to comfort you, pray for their help,. you might be surprised. Faith is very important in all this. YOu dont have to be religious or go to Church, but you have to believe there is sometheing bigger than yourself. Blessings.

B

bluejane

Sep 12, 2020
Im so sorry. Your mother is sick for doing that and you have all the right to be angry. My dog is my best friend so I can imagine your heartbreak and anger. For anyone in a dark place, dogs will make things brighter.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi