• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BecomingTired

BecomingTired

Lov3rBoy<3
Feb 23, 2024
At first, it was just me simply feeling more tired, which I just chalked up to me becoming more and more depressed. But it genuinely feels as though I'm losing my sanity and any amount of intellect as days go by, and I'm sleeping so long to the point it feels like there's something wrong with me while other times I can't sleep at all no matter how hard I try; even after all that, I'm constantly tired...

I have been unable to tell my dreams from reality as of late either, I'm realising a lot of my memories these past few weeks has been within dreams and never even happened irl.
Am I going insane?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: another_creature and Pinkliquid12
img-phenix

img-phenix

the 6-for-1 package deal
Jul 9, 2024
As someone who's been experiencing similar as of late (past few months) : no, I don't think so.
I know that the deterioration is caused by substance abuse & being out of uni/losing time for me at least, either way it absolutely sucks and you shouldn't be having to deal with this right now šŸ«‚

another_creature

another_creature

Above an abyss
Sep 14, 2023
At first, it was just me simply feeling more tired, which I just chalked up to me becoming more and more depressed. But it genuinely feels as though I'm losing my sanity and any amount of intellect as days go by, and I'm sleeping so long to the point it feels like there's something wrong with me while other times I can't sleep at all no matter how hard I try; even after all that, I'm constantly tired...

I have been unable to tell my dreams from reality as of late either, I'm realising a lot of my memories these past few weeks has been within dreams and never even happened irl.
Am I going insane?
Fuck, that's so relatable. I'd been like this for years now though, both with memories and sleeping. I have no hope of it getting better and getting help hasn't been... Well, helpful

Feels good knowing it's not just me though.