• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wantittoendsoon

Experienced
Dec 11, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm with you again with my ideas.
My condition is very bad, I will be laconic, but you will understand me, I'm sorry.

Thanks to this forum and you, I learned about SN, now I am carefully working on this method. He's my priority. I had an idea, never seen before, why not seal SN in capsules? Moreover, there are capsules that dissolve in the intestines. If you don't have access to capsules, you can buy any enteric-dissolving capsule tablets and repack them with SN.
This will save you from the taste of salt, nausea and other side effects, and SN will work even faster.

The name of the capsules you need is important:

gastro-resistant capsules (enteric-soluble)

View attachment 101996

How do you like my idea? Or is she too stupid?
well, give me a few minutes and I'll let you know..LOL

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Wunderkind has said a few times that they feel so horrible they can barely post, so they probably won't be able to research any of that, @bkmngtr. I don't know the answers to 2 and 3, but the answer to 1 should be no. I suppose it's always possible that someone's GI tract would have some kind of weird malfunction, but normally a combination of the pyloric sphincter and peristalsis cause stomach contents to move into the small intestine and never the reverse. (And if someone did have a problem with the pyloric sphincter not doing its job, they'd know well before they tried to catch the bus with SN. That's a pretty major digestive issue.)

W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
well, give me a few minutes and I'll let you know..LOL
Wunderkind has said a few times that they feel so horrible they can barely post, so they probably won't be able to research any of that, @bkmngtr. I don't know the answers to 2 and 3, but the answer to 1 should be no. I suppose it's always possible that someone's GI tract would have some kind of weird malfunction, but normally a combination of the pyloric sphincter and peristalsis cause stomach contents to move into the small intestine and never the reverse. (And if someone did have a problem with the pyloric sphincter not doing its job, they'd know well before they tried to catch the bus with SN. That's a pretty major digestive issue.)
In this thread, I already wrote that this method was not as good as I thought and why I explained. Too bad you can't edit the first post. But I will write briefly. The problem with this method turned out to be the different opening time of the capsules in the intestines, which makes this method more painful. Since you will receive the dose of 25 grams of SN gradually, not all at once.

I do not recommend this method, everything written in the first message of this thread can be done at your own peril and risk! And there shouldn't be any vomiting.

B

bkmngtr

Nov 27, 2022
Tha
Thanks for the info, so in theory one might reduce the risk of failure in this but it might be less enjoyable in case that pills open one by one over hours (so each time 1g more). Tbh the gastric pill concept as delayed release is very interesting to those that have access to enough sleeping agents but are afraid of taking them because they could prevent them from drinking another glass of NS due to vomiting or would have to take the sleeping agents far before NS but are afraid of passing out before they can (i.e. clonazepam taking an hour to work properly, so one would maybe take it 30min before NS but then passing out to quickly and just sleeping for 2-3 days and feeling like shit afterwards and possibly being brought to psych ward)

Reactions: wait.what
OldDude

OldDude

Feb 2, 2020
As some wrote before I would be worried about the opening times. You will intoxicate yourself slowly. In my opinion this could even lead to a fail. I remember reading that the mechanism of action relies on a fast resorption into the body.

B

bkmngtr

Nov 27, 2022

paper evaluating stomach resistant pills

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Firstly- I'm not advising this to anyone. It's just that my brain got stuck on this the other night... Plus- I don't know if someone has already suggested it- I didn't read the entire thread... Sorry if I'm just repeating stuff...

So this is probably over-kill- excuse the pun... But the other night- I wondered if you could do both. Ie. Take the enteric coated capsules and then take the SN in water.

My thinking was that the SN in water would make you pass out and if you happened to vomit while you were unconscious- and unable to take the second glass- then the capsules would already be where they needed to be to do the rest. (Hopefully while you are unconscious.)

Of course- then I started to catastrophize about all the things that could go wrong- like- how long before the water mix would you need to take the capsules to ensure they had passed through the stomach- so couldn't be thrown up if the water mix was expelled. What if they got lodged somewhere and opened? Giving you a small dose. What if they started taking effect before you could get the water mix down. What if you didn't pass out quickly and the side effects lasted longer? In the end, it just all became more scary than the thought of the SN and water on its own.

Anyway- I know you guys are very clued up and wondered what you thought. I think I'd be too scared personally. It's so frightening that we all effictively turn ourselves into guinea pigs.

I honestly didn't want to go back to discussing methods- I am nervous with governments wanting to crack down on sites like this... So I guess a disclaimer would be wise- I'm not advising anyone should do this!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Wunderkind
W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
Firstly- I'm not advising this to anyone. It's just that my brain got stuck on this the other night... Plus- I don't know if someone has already suggested it- I didn't read the entire thread... Sorry if I'm just repeating stuff...

So this is probably over-kill- excuse the pun... But the other night- I wondered if you could do both. Ie. Take the enteric coated capsules and then take the SN in water.

My thinking was that the SN in water would make you pass out and if you happened to vomit while you were unconscious- and unable to take the second glass- then the capsules would already be where they needed to be to do the rest. (Hopefully while you are unconscious.)

Of course- then I started to catastrophize about all the things that could go wrong- like- how long before the water mix would you need to take the capsules to ensure they had passed through the stomach- so couldn't be thrown up if the water mix was expelled. What if they got lodged somewhere and opened? Giving you a small dose. What if they started taking effect before you could get the water mix down. What if you didn't pass out quickly and the side effects lasted longer? In the end, it just all became more scary than the thought of the SN and water on its own.

Anyway- I know you guys are very clued up and wondered what you thought. I think I'd be too scared personally. It's so frightening that we all effictively turn ourselves into guinea pigs.

I honestly didn't want to go back to discussing methods- I am nervous with governments wanting to crack down on sites like this... So I guess a disclaimer would be wise- I'm not advising anyone should do this!!!
I have already posted in this thread more than once. After careful study, I came to the conclusions that I wrote earlier in this thread and I not recommend this method of taking SN.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
B

bkmngtr

Nov 27, 2022
I have already posted in this thread more than once. After careful study, I came to the conclusions that I wrote earlier in this thread and I not recommend this method of taking SN.
what do you man with not recommending this method? Do you mean using enteric pills or using enteric pills and in addition a SN drink?
With SN drink in addition I can say that this is not a good idea in my opinion. First of all because one wants to reduce stomach acidity before taking SN as liquid and secondly because the SN reduces stomach acid while it is getting destroyed by it I believe. So one would risk that the SN drink alone is not strong enough while the reduced acidity of the stomach juice will lead to the capsules dissolving too early and already in the stomach

W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
what do you man with not recommending this method? Do you mean using enteric pills or using enteric pills and in addition a SN drink?
With SN drink in addition I can say that this is not a good idea in my opinion. First of all because one wants to reduce stomach acidity before taking SN as liquid and secondly because the SN reduces stomach acid while it is getting destroyed by it I believe. So one would risk that the SN drink alone is not strong enough while the reduced acidity of the stomach juice will lead to the capsules dissolving too early and already in the stomach
I wrote specifically for the capsules. The SN method itself in its classic version works.

D

Damnation

Jan 17, 2023
I know this method isn't recommended but can someone explain why? I think I'm going to have a really hard time obtaining an antiemetic without a prescription, so I was considering these capsules as an alternative.
Do the capsules cause the attempt to fail, or is it just more uncomfortable? I don't care if it takes longer or if it's more uncomfortable, as long as it DOES still work and there's no chance of vomiting.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
@Funkygibbon swallowed them with capsule. Found by his neighbor on the first attempt. He succeeded on the second. In the second attempt, he shared his experiences instantly. R.I.P. my friend.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-almost-died.20817/