• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WaitingForMyRide

WaitingForMyRide

Order out of chaos
Sep 6, 2022
Fuck I might have to be the first one to do a documented CTB with these caps. šŸ¤£ Depends how much I'm digging the community at the moment. Lol

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Wow. Clearly, this is more than likely the answer to the vomiting problem with SN. Who cares if it takes a few hours for the capsule material to absorb in the intestines? Just plan accordingly. Kudos to the OP. Seems like a great solution to a real problem. Now, the question is are these types of capsules available to anyone, or does someone have to jump through hoops in order to get them, much like the acquisition of SN is right now?

shiko23

shiko23

Nov 28, 2022
They seem to be easily available, at least where I live (Europe). Jungle site has them, as well as some pharmaceutical vendors. Also can't really imagine a reason to restrict them, nothing harmful about some capsules, right? :)) Kinda hyped about this tbh!!

W

Wunderkind

ā¤ļøTravel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
Wow. Clearly, this is more than likely the answer to the vomiting problem with SN. Who cares if it takes a few hours for the capsule material to absorb in the intestines? Just plan accordingly. Kudos to the OP. Seems like a great solution to a real problem. Now, the question is are these types of capsules available to anyone, or does someone have to jump through hoops in order to get them, much like the acquisition of SN is right now?
Buy easier than SN. I ordered, they will come, I will make a report on the forum.

Papilio_polyxenes

Papilio_polyxenes

Oct 4, 2022
I was always under the impression that you had to mix it with water and drink the solution.

Definitely interested in any method that reduces chances of vomiting because I only have access to Benadryl/Tagamet and not meto.

B

Blackroom_57

Student
Dec 25, 2021
So all you have to do to make this 100% peaceful is take sleeping pills (benzo or whatever) that will knock you out for a few hours shortly after taking all the capsules right? You'll fall asleep first and then the SN will kick in after while you're out.

Reactions: Wunderkind
W

Wunderkind

ā¤ļøTravel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
So all you have to do to make this 100% peaceful is take sleeping pills (benzo or whatever) that will knock you out for a few hours shortly after taking all the capsules right? You'll fall asleep first and then the SN will kick in after while you're out.
Absolutely right! this is my idea!

Reactions: Sammie
S

Sammie

Sep 2, 2022
This seems brilliant, but my question then is if these capsules break down completely in the small intestine not the colon? Are these like the time-released capsules, or do they start to dissolve when they hit the duodenum allowing the medication to completely absorb in the small intestine? I'm sorry I'll probably just have to research this one lol I'm a special case in that I have no colon and things pass thru very quickly.

W

Wunderkind

ā¤ļøTravel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
This seems brilliant, but my question then is if these capsules break down completely in the small intestine not the colon? Are these like the time-released capsules, or do they start to dissolve when they hit the duodenum allowing the medication to completely absorb in the small intestine? I'm sorry I'll probably just have to research this one lol I'm a special case in that I have no colon and things pass thru very quickly.
I know one thing, this type of capsules is resistant to hydrochloric acid that is in the stomach and they begin to dissolve after passing through the stomach.

Reactions: Sammie
Papilio_polyxenes

Papilio_polyxenes

Oct 4, 2022
What do you need Benadryl for?
I've been informed that high dosages of Benadryl can function similarly to an antiemetic for the sake of keeping the SN down.

Hardly ideal, but I have no insurance for the whole "I have bad migraines, prescribe me meto" route. Only alternative is shady overseas pharmacies.

CORRECTION: Benadryl won't work, dimenhydrinate is needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: diyCTB
W

Wunderkind

ā¤ļøTravel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
I've been informed that high dosages of Benadryl can function similarly to an antiemetic for the sake of keeping the SN down.

Hardly ideal, but I have no insurance for the whole "I have bad migraines, prescribe me meto" route. Only alternative is shady overseas pharmacies.

CORRECTION: Benadryl won't work, dimenhydrinate is needed.
I generally want to use SN with a minimum of other drugs. All pills are unfamiliar to me for the reason that I am physically healthy.

Reactions: ksp
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Buy easier than SN. I ordered, they will come, I will make a report on the forum.
Definitely looking forward to seeing it. Are you planning on filling these capsules with SN and taking them yourself? You're going to guinea-pig yourself out to test this unproven method?

W

Wunderkind

ā¤ļøTravel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
Definitely looking forward to seeing it. Are you planning on filling these capsules with SN and taking them yourself? You're going to guinea-pig yourself out to test this unproven method?
If I don't find answers to my questions, I'll accept it in the classical way. I have access to all the necessary medicines, including benzos.

Reactions: WaitingForMyRide
WaitingForMyRide

WaitingForMyRide

Order out of chaos
Sep 6, 2022
Fuck I might have to be the first one to do a documented CTB with these caps. šŸ¤£ Depends how much I'm digging the community at the moment.
If I don't find answers to my questions, I'll accept it in the classical way. I have access to all the necessary medicines, including benzos.
Care to sell me a few meto's and propranolol's lol. I'd already be gone if I had the necessities. It's a trip that the meds are ten times harder to get than the SN.

W

Wunderkind

ā¤ļøTravel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
Fuck I might have to be the first one to do a documented CTB with these caps. šŸ¤£ Depends how much I'm digging the community at the moment.

Care to sell me a few meto's and propranolol's lol. I'd already be gone if I had the necessities. It's a trip that the meds are ten times harder to get than the SN.
I still have a balloon with N2. With everything you need, for subjective reasons, it is not a priority method (N2).

WaitingForMyRide

WaitingForMyRide

Order out of chaos
Sep 6, 2022
You need a tank and a mask for that setup if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't mind going out with nitrogen gas tbh.

W

Wunderkind

ā¤ļøTravel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
You need a tank and a mask for that setup if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't mind going out with nitrogen gas tbh.
N2 doesn't suit me. Although it is in many ways simpler than SN.
At the same time I'm thinking about CO.

My ideal option is a shotgun, but there is no access to firearms.

WaitingForMyRide

WaitingForMyRide

Order out of chaos
Sep 6, 2022
Well I've already blown my abdomen to pieces with buckshot and it was not pleasant. Should have went for the head but I did it on impulse. Still a fatal shot but I was found and rushed to ER. I'd really like a smaller caliber handgun though. šŸ˜”

W

Wunderkind

ā¤ļøTravel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
Having studied a lot of information, the method may not be very peaceful due to different different opening times of the capsules in the intestines. Against this background, the advantages of the lack of vomiting are very doubtful. Personally, I do not recommend it to you. But if you have the desire to be a guinea pig, you can do so as this method should, in theory, work just fine.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Having studied a lot of information, the method may not be very peaceful due to different different opening times of the capsules in the intestines.

Just guessing. Different capsules' opening times might result in longer time staying conscious experiencing discomfort due to not enough amount of nitrite being absorbed to outdo body's natural efforts at fighting methemoglobinemia?

W

Wunderkind

ā¤ļøTravel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
Just guessing. Different capsules' opening times might result in longer time staying conscious experiencing discomfort due to not enough amount of nitrite being absorbed to outdo body's natural efforts at fighting methemoglobinemia?
Exactly. Organism can't handle it, you will 100% die if no one intervenes but it could take a hell of a lot longer.

Last edited:
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Exactly. Orgasm can't handle it, you will 100% die if no one intervenes but it could take a hell of a lot longer.
* Organism?
For someone who plans to do it in a time-sensitive setting to ensure success it can cause problems, if not result in failure. This modification of existing method sounds good on paper but since it has not been explored enough I will stick with original. Hopefully it will end up working regardless for others who want to take risk.

Last edited:
  • Informative
gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
The Stan'guide advocates against this practice :

Some people have discussed or used putting SN into capsules. This only removes the point of the salty taste in your mouth. People have still been sick after taking capsules as the human body will still react to poisoning regardless of if it is in water or capsules. There is also the potential for the SN to be slowly released into your system which could extend the time to death significantly.

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
Hi hun sorry to disapoint you but it's actually your body getting rid of what it sees as poison you put in it that makes you sick
I'm now sure these will help

lilin

lilin

Nov 22, 2020
Benadryl can help with EPS and tardive dyskinesia side-effects that can occur from meto.
Could you elaborate on that? Why exactly would it help? I've been worried about meto side effects and have never heard of using benadryl for that

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@lilin When I was looking for info I saved these:

Reactions: lilin
lilin

lilin

Nov 22, 2020
@lilin When I was looking for info I saved these:

Thanks!

B

bkmngtr

Nov 27, 2022
Just my comment on this. I already used this gastro-resistant capsules, for something non cbt related. I cannot say whether they work or not, but they can even be bought on Ebay and it is claimed that efficacy is tested using imaging tech in vivo but also tested in lab conditions. Important to this is that one does this on empty stomach, as food increases the pH and thus leads to dissolution of the capsules in the stomach. I thought also about using stomach resistant pills in the hope that this avoids the chance of vomiting but even more so because I hope that this would delay the onset of side effects, i.e. it only starts acting in the intestines whereas dissolved it might act already in the stomach. If the onset would be delayed by long enough (maybe an hour?) this could allow to take gastro-resistant capsules and right afterwards sleeping agents like clonazepam, zopiclone or other Benzos. In the ideal case one would already in very deep sleep before one would usually get the symptoms of the suicide method.

Wunderkind, you should look up and report regarding the following questions:
  1. Is it possible to vomit content even after it has passed the stomach. If this is not the case, vomiting would be impossible and it would be lethal for sure
  2. How long does it take for these capsules to reach the intestines on empty stomach? Does this time differ from the usual onset of symptoms described in the PPH or Stan's guide
  3. Is there any side effect/damage to the intestines, if one consumes 20g(!) of Salt. In the stomach it gets somewhat diluted with stomach liquid so one does not have pure salt in the intestines
from what I could imagine is that the pills might pass through the stomach without problems but then the pills only dissolve after another as they suck moisture, liquid out of the body thus slowing down the process of dissolving probably 20-15 capsules, which might cause a prolonged time until the symptoms overtake you. On the other side it would make it impossible to vomit at this point so unless one gets medical treatment, death should be guaranteed (albeit slow one in worst case). If indeed the onset of symptoms (or the time until the first pill gets dissolved) is prolonged long enough, one could hope for typical sleeping pills to already force you into a deep sleep, so even tho it might be slower and thus more painful than just drinking it dissolved, it could indeed provide a less painful death then. It all depends whether the release/activating time is delayed and hence sleeping agents have more time to act and secondly how the intestines would handle 20g of salt in terms of moisture.

• Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep