• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
Wow. Its so easy here , I wish it was that way in other countries. Not illegal. Should be here mid Sept. I know I am going before the end of the year, just some loose ties. I am so a peace with this. It is a Relief, actually. I think I might cry when I get it. (Good Tears!!) I have tried so many times, and I finally found that I was looking For... contrary to the U2 song. :happy:

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Wow. Its so easy here , I wish it was that way in other countries. Not illegal. Should be here mid Sept. I know I am going before the end of the year, just some loose ties. I am so a peace with this. It is a Relief, actually. I think I might cry when I get it. (Good Tears!!) I have tried so many times, and I finally found that I was looking For... contrary to the U2 song. :happy:
Do you think that bono was referring to sn in the song ?

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020

I can't get SN but I'm glad you can. I wish you peace when it arrives ❤️

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I'm so sorry for any struggles you've had to endure. I'm very glad that you were able to obtain a good means of escape(sn is way better than many methods). Do you plan to use an antiemetic and acid reducer? What country are you from?(if you don't mind sharing..)

Even having it feels really empowering, sometimes empowering enough that it helps you to calm down and not end it...it's weird.

I wish you the best. May everything go in your favor! If you do decide to use it, please post a goodbye thread so that we can support you.

SunnyPotato

SunnyPotato

Aug 31, 2020
Wishing you the best and so glad you are already feeling just a bit of relief knowing you have options. Congratulations sounds like a really strange thing to say here, but for lack of a better word, congratulations.
Also, since I just saw your introduction post and see we're in the same country, would you be so kind as to PM me your source if it arrives without any hiccups? I'm terrified something would go wrong (like authorities somehow coming to question me or something) or it would be poor quality or something if I ordered it and I have next to no money to not have some degree of certainty. I'd be very grateful for your input! Again, best wishes to you and I'm so happy you're happy that you might find peace soon :heart:

Last edited:
illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
I can't get SN but I'm glad you can. I wish you peace when it arrives ❤
Is it your preferred method?
I'm so sorry for any struggles you've had to endure. I'm very glad that you were able to obtain a good means of escape(sn is way better than many methods). Do you plan to use an antiemetic and acid reducer? What country are you from?(if you don't mind sharing..)

Even having it feels really empowering, sometimes empowering enough that it helps you to calm down and not end it...it's weird.

I wish you the best. May everything go in your favor! If you do decide to use it, please post a goodbye thread so that we can support you.
Absolutely following everything to the letter. I have a script for quitipine (sp) seroquel anti psych/antimed. I will say more about that coming up. And I absolutely will. I am already getting attached to some of you guys. And if I can help in any way I would. So Yes, I will post a Bye thread to help others and probably some help with meds etc...

Last edited:
illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
Wishing you the best and so glad you are already feeling just a bit of relief knowing you have options. Congratulations sounds like a really strange thing to say here, but for lack of a better word, congratulations.
Also, since I just saw your introduction post and see we're in the same country, would you be so kind as to PM me your source if it arrives without any hiccups? I'm terrified something would go wrong (like authorities somehow coming to question me or something) or it would be poor quality or something if I ordered it and I have next to no money to not have some degree of certainty. I'd be very grateful for your input! Again, best wishes to you and I'm so happy you're happy that you might find peace soon :heart:
I am in the USA. It is not illegal. I think you might be thinking of N. PM me with any questions. :)

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Where are you located? if you want to pm with this, ok.

I'm in Canada so I think the risk of ordering SN is too much for me. I'd do it if I could get it but it's not realistic for me right now so I focus on methods I can achieve.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
How long does it take for it to ship?
I am in the USA. It is not illegal. I think you might be thinking of N. PM me with any questions. :)
I hope to leave with Sunny so knowing what our options are would be great, if we do leave together.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
R

raprak1004

Sep 26, 2020
Hi, I am in Canada too. I just joined yesterday. Did you manage to arrange for anything, if yes then from where?

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020

Awwh man , i am so jealous . But happy that you find your peace ^-^