• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
hello
I'm someone who didn't have a good family, I've had depression since I was 12 years old, I always treated it but it only got worse, yesterday I resigned from my job. I had good friends, but I said goodbye via message on my cell phone and I deleted all networks , I planned to commit suicide then but I didn't have enough courage. Now I find myself completely alone, reevaluating everything I've been through, I remember one of the last words one of my friends said was: you always dwell on the past, I try help you but you don't help yourself.
It's true, I really can't improve, and what haunts me is discouragement and hopelessness. Reading the messages on this site that I found yesterday has been a comfort, you were the only people who really understand what I feel, something no professional can do. or friends got it.
Now I'm thinking about whether life is really worth living or not, whether I muster up the courage for this final act, listening to music that reflects this darkness that surrounds me.

depressedカリちゃん

depressedカリちゃん

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
welcome 🤗 I'm also new here and this site gives me Acknowledgement for my feelings and it is very modern and well thought out. It's like social media but for people like us with depression

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Fell free to vent whenever you want or research methods. When u have a few more posts you can use the search and there's also a chat and PM. 🤗