• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I'm going to lose my job. I don't have enough for rent for next month. I feel really weird that I'm probably going to have to ctb by the end of the month. This seems really surreal and a little scary. I've never really believed that I was going to someday die. It just seemed like a concept that applied to others.

My life for the past several years has been like living in a Western European prison. Nice surroundings but little money and no friends. That disconnect I already feel from others should help when I'm about to ctb. It's so lonely. I wish i didn't have to even consider this or had to be forced into this existence to begin with. It's all so fucked up.

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Sorry to hear this.
But if you're really not wishing to take this way out, there's probably still a way to improve your situation - at least if you're still willing/able to fight.

Have you checked if there is a government program available, that could aid you in any way?
Have you checked if there's a possibility of getting into a new job to keep you afloat?

Also there are several helplines offering advice for these kind of situations.

Of course that's up to you, but if you're really not comfortable with dying there are options.

Reactions: Definitelyworried
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Sorry to hear this.
But if you're really not wishing to take this way out, there's probably still a way to improve your situation - at least if you're still willing/able to fight.

Have you checked if there is a government program available, that could aid you in any way?
Have you checked if there's a possibility of getting into a new job to keep you afloat?

Also there are several helplines offering advice for these kind of situations.

Of course that's up to you, but if you're really not comfortable with dying there are options.

I joined up with a temp agency a few days ago

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Well, that seems like a good start.
I really hope you'll find a solution and peace, one way or another.

Reactions: Definitelyworried
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Well, that seems like a good start.
I really hope you'll find a solution and peace, one way or another.
I kind of have this insatiable urge to end it soon. I think I'm just fed up with the tedious monotony of life and want to do something extreme.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm going to lose my job. I don't have enough for rent for next month. I feel really weird that I'm probably going to have to ctb by the end of the month. This seems really surreal and a little scary. I've never really believed that I was going to someday die. It just seemed like a concept that applied to others.

My life for the past several years has been like living in a Western European prison. Nice surroundings but little money and no friends. That disconnect I already feel from others should help when I'm about to ctb. It's so lonely. I wish i didn't have to even consider this or had to be forced into this existence to begin with. It's all so fucked up.
I can totally relate, it makes me sad to hear that u feel pressured to die. ;-;

Reactions: Volatile
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018

I could relate very much to this feeling, it's a very difficult feeling to deal with. I wish I could do something about it.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018

I hope you don't lose your job.

Reactions: Volatile