• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
So i found medication that helps to improve my mood. But as bad as my life is I developed tardive dyskinesia. I thought that i would kill my self if i run out of money but this shit scares the fuck out of me. I was 3 months out of this forum but my life does not stop to bully me until i finally ctb. Does anyone has tardive dyskinesia too? I think this will lead to self-isolation and being even more socially awkward. Thanks mom for physically abusing me making my mind go nuts.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't think I have tardive dyskinesia but I certainly started hating being with other people and ended up becoming a NEET (shut-in)

I hope we can finally find peace soon!

Hugs

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
How do you get money? I really do not know when i should kill myself. For me i think it is a question of time. I would prefer SN. This tardive dyskinesia fucks me up very hard. I am bipolar this is really bad. This alone might kill me. But my financial struggles will urge me to do it. Btw tardive dyskinesia are facial tics. For example your mouth moves without you noticing it.
If this gets worse i will ctb. I am obsessed what other people think of me. I cannot stand that.