• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
For the first time in years, I am not suicidal anymore.

How? I have found a very powerful mindset.

First off. Beware of the principle 'Feel to heal'. Anything negative you feel, be conscious that it will go and make room for something new.

Positive Mental Attitude (PMA)
You have to trust life. When something happens, have the mindset "this is happening for a reason"

Dont worry about how to be and just be.

Make a vow to yourself that you're not giving up. That you'll fight until you cant anymore.

In general, keep a positive state of mind. Dodge the negativity and soak yourself up with positivity. Once you become conscious of how healing works, miracles happen. Its all about your mindset.

I wish everyone a good life. This was a short summary of how I manage to live

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Happy for you!

Dodging negativity - many people can't but in those cases endure and try to rise above. Perhaps that's a form of PMA as well.

• Love
Reactions: mentalhealthfighter
Octavia

Octavia

β€œI’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
It is good to see you well. Best of luck with your future endeavours.

• Love
Remeer

Remeer

-
Mar 8, 2023
Thanks for your help, I can understand what you wrote to some extent
For my part, I would add that you do not lie to yourselves, if you are sad, be sad, do not deny it, just live it, feel it, understand it, because everything has its reason as the post says:
When something happens, have the mindset "this is happening for a reason"
Understanding the reason why you are like this, you can now decide about it, be aware of the things that happen to us

That you'll fight until you cant anymore.
I don't understand exactly what you mean by fighting, a fight is exhausting, what's the point of fighting against yourself? assuming you mean your own feelings and thoughts
greetings, good post

ZRA

ZRA

Oct 11, 2022
I'm glad you had this turnaround. I suspect your strategy is not radically new to most here, though. Clearly your improvement is real, but is it possible that the new approach rationalizes the change rather than having caused it? I'm reminded of mystical experiences, where people often feel like they've had an amazing realization but can't put it into words, and when they try it's all very banal ("everything's connected man"). Seems like good evidence that the phenomenon is actually emotional at its core. Anyway, interesting post.

• Love
LastingSolace

LastingSolace

smallest violin
Mar 8, 2023

First off. Beware of the principle 'Feel to heal'. Anything negative you feel, be conscious that it will go and make room for something new.

You have to trust life. When something happens, have the mindset "this is happening for a reason"

Make a vow to yourself that you're not giving up. That you'll fight until you cant anymore.

In general, keep a positive state of mind. Dodge the negativity and soak yourself up with positivity. Once you become conscious of how healing works, miracles happen. Its all about your mindset.

I think this is a very good mindset to have. turning negative into something productive. thank you for posting!

• Love
shiroiuu

shiroiuu

Mar 11, 2023

LETS FUCKING GOOOOO!!!!!

• Love
dontfearthereaper11

dontfearthereaper11

curiouser and curiouser
Mar 17, 2023
Very happy for you to have found the positivity to continue. :) You're a very strong person and I'm proud of you for getting over the negativity.

Best of wishes for you, and hope that your life is full of happiness and greatness and that you achieve all you desire to.

Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

π—•π—²π˜€π˜ π˜„π—Άπ˜€π—΅π—²π˜€, π—Ÿπ—Όπ—Ÿπ——
Mar 15, 2023
keep it up man, im over the moon to see someone completely change the course of their life. i believe in you bro

EndlessPhanpy

EndlessPhanpy

Mar 5, 2023
Congrats dude! Happy for you.

The hardest part is keeping the mindset when new lows come into your life, but if you can overcome that you'll be unstoppable. I believe in you and hope you continue to grow :3

• Love
F

froggy_enjoyer

Mar 8, 2023
I have been trying lately to give up less and to put in more effort, because not trying has made things worse for me. That being said, I still think about ctb and i still keep it as a potential option. It makes me feel better.

• Love