crimsonpool

crimsonpool

hikikomori
May 15, 2023
the only method i have access to is partial hanging & last night i got desperate and tried it and realised there's nowhere in my house where i can do it.i dont know what to do now there are pills in the house but nothing that could kill me or could but it would be very unpleasant...i dont understand why suicide has to be so difficult people easily die by accident all the time but im not lucky enough for that iguess. just desperate at this point

Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
Just like me......I'm stuck here the whole June just seeing one method after another and then learning it is unreliablešŸ˜”

• Hugs
Reactions: crimsonpool
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
the only method i have access to is partial hanging & last night i got desperate and tried it and realised there's nowhere in my house where i can do it.i dont know what to do now there are pills in the house but nothing that could kill me or could but it would be very unpleasant...i dont understand why suicide has to be so difficult people easily die by accident all the time but im not lucky enough for that iguess. just desperate at this point
I had a cousin-by-marriage who tied one end of a rope to a clothes rod in a closet, the other end around his neck, and simply leaned forward.

crimsonpool

crimsonpool

hikikomori
May 15, 2023
I had a cousin-by-marriage who tied one end of a rope to a clothes rod in a closet, the other end around his neck, and simply leaned forward.
this is basically what i tried except i only have a belt, if i had a rope i would do this.ill keep it in mind

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really hate how suicide is purposely made so difficult in this world, to me it's incredibly inhumane how we cannot just leave in peace, I understand that it's awful feeling trapped here. I hope you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
this is basically what i tried except i only have a belt, if i had a rope i would do this.ill keep it in mind
Honestly, I'm not really 100% sure what he used. It could have been a rope, or a belt, a wire, or something entirely different. I made my comment based on the premise in your OP that "there's nowhere in my house where i can do it", not regarding "what" you used in your attempt. Whatever my cousin used to tie around his neck and the clothing rod in the closet, he was successful.