• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

suprswag

suprswag

have a good day
Feb 28, 2023
I'm getting better.

I've been working on myself, working out more, caring for myself more, doing things I find fun.

I finally don't feel mentally exhausted, I truly think I'm mentally well, to a point.

This website has done a lot for me, and I'm glad I could meet a few of you during my stay, goodbye, treat yourselves well.

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
I'm getting better.

I've been working on myself, working out more, caring for myself more, doing things I find fun.

I finally don't feel mentally exhausted, I truly think I'm mentally well, to a point.

This website has done a lot for me, and I'm glad I could meet a few of you during my stay, goodbye, treat yourselves well.
Glad to hear that! I hope you never need to come back to this website. Enjoy life :heart:

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I'm getting better.

Hellow @suprswag,
I'm just a stranger but I'm glad to hear you're trying to get better!
Bon voyage - may you recover and discover your joy 💙💛

irregularreconcile

irregularreconcile

i'm such a coward; these wretched things i do
Jun 15, 2023
I'm getting better.

So happy for you!! Keep chasing the fun and taking care of yourself; Wishing you the very best.

yellowroses

yellowroses

Ever Seeking
Jun 12, 2023
Remember that healing is rarely a straight road: even if and when you have moments that you feel like you're going backwards, keep pushing onward, the hardest parts are behind you now! Wishing you all the best! ❤️

K

Kaycee

Oct 29, 2021
It is so inspiring to hear a success story and the positive feedback.

Reading this gives me some hope in the darkness. It's so hard but I need to remember that people can get better