• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
create something from nothing so as to never run out of resources

unlimited computing power so I can simulate my own universe and other forms of life

being a machine that can keep itself 100 percent functional and not affected by decay or breakdown injury or sickness

having all the knowledge of how atoms and the universe work built directly into my mind
being able to see and manipulate individual atoms with my eyes and fingertips

never needing to sleep eat drink pee shit dream unlimited energy source

having all the mathematical formulas built directly into my mind

being able to read and write machine code in real-time and fully comprehend what is happening

being able to simulate things directly in my mind via mathematical models ie programming

have complete control over my emotions and not be at the mercy of them

being able to re-engineer the machine that i am

basically become a god with the power to create life and destroy life

432*432=speed of light in miles
Light travels as 186,000 mi/sec and 432 squared is 186,624

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Unfortunately the limitations of the human body and mind is far too great to even possess a sliver of this type of power. People act like the human body is designed to be amazing at handling everything but, compared to the type of power you describe, the human body and human mind is extremely weak and fragile

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Unfortunately the limitations of the human body and mind is far too great to even possess a sliver of this type of power. People act like the human body is designed to be amazing at handling everything but, compared to the type of power you describe, the human body and human mind is extremely weak and fragile
indeed

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
That would be to become an android AI. :) I wish I were one but I would love to have the companionship of one. ELON, WORK FASTER!!! I wanna date an Optimus šŸ˜­

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I want to be the supreme ruler of the universe. I want to have absolute power. I want everyone to listen to me