K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
If I could get hold of N, here is what i would do:

Pitch my little 2 man pop up tent at the bottom of the garden. Sure it's cold, but no one is going to notice I'm missing until neighbours smell the rot and I don't want to reduce the sale value of my house by rotting in it as I want my nephews halfway across the world to benefit from the sale of it. I'd fill up the tent with duvets and blankets. Put batteries in my little protable radio, put it on classical. With any luck I'll hear Chopin last thing before ditching the meat suit.

Take a handful of my most precious photos and put them in there too. Definiately a photo of my parents who died way too young, a photo of me and my pet. Buy lots of lovely smelling flowers and put them in there too.

The tent would be right next to where i buried my pet, my best friend for almost 18 years, my only comfort and reason for living.

Then i'd put on my thermal pajamas, get nice and comfy in my tent bed, gather my thoughts and swallow the N, maybe with a tiny piece of chocolate straight after.

Then i would snuggle up in my cosy bed and go to sleep forever. What bliss.

The last time I was happy was December 2005. I have worked like an absolute dog all my life, held down 2 jobs for decades, can't tell you what a struggle its been. I'm exhausted.

I just want to go to sleep.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NotOkay_, Metalhead, Silvermorning and 17 others
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
N ? Sorry but your way sounds so peaceful and personal

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg and Huntfish34
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
N ? Sorry but your way sounds so peaceful and personal
I have earned a peaceful exit. I've suffered enough with a brain tumour and been let down and fucked over by corrupt doctors.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Greenberg, My_name_is_Luka and 6 others
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
This sounds so nice... I suffer so much and sometimes I think about it as well.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg, Huntfish34 and Kruger
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I don't even want to risk getting N it is close to impossible

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg, Huntfish34, Kruger and 1 other person
succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
That sounds so lovely. I wish I had the funds and the means to get N, myself.

Reactions: Huntfish34, Kruger and LastFlowers
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I want to get catapulted into space ideally

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager and Kruger
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
this sounds so peaceful and touching. I really hope/wish you can get this perfect exit that you clearly deserve.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, dropdeadfred and Kruger
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Sometimes I think about giving myself a peaceful exit, but my life has always been filled with pain and violence that I don't know what peace would look like or if I deserve peace. I intend to self-harm before ODing on SN. Figure if I was born into violence, I shall die with violence and hate. A peaceful death is for those who have had pain, but didn't deserve it or ask for it in the first place. I enabled my abuse so therefore I don't get the luxury of a peaceful death.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Huntfish34, dropdeadfred and 1 other person
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Ah makes sense.
Because you need for your death to be like a 12 year olds birthday party
Hahahaha! I don't think of it like that - it's practical. I can't do it in the house because you never get the smell of rotting corpse out of a house. So it has to be outside - my garden. And because it's freezing here and rains all the time, i need my tent :-)

Reactions: Huntfish34
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Sometimes I think about giving myself a peaceful exit, but my life has always been filled with pain and violence that I don't know what peace would look like or if I deserve peace. I intend to self-harm before ODing on SN. Figure if I was born into violence, I shall die with violence and hate. A peaceful death is for those who have had pain, but didn't deserve it or ask for it in the first place. I enabled my abuse so therefore I don't get the luxury of a peaceful death.
I can't imagine this. You seem like such a nice being who's been put through the wringer. I would vote for you a peaceful exit.

• Love
Reactions: SmellyRat and Huntfish34
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
Sounds nice, thanks for sharing. For me just as long as it's on my own terms listening to my favorite songs I think I'll be alright.

Reactions: depressedsally