• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Tens of personalities wearing one trench coat
Aug 19, 2019
I want you guys to help me with my plan and tell if there's something I should improve, since I have no idea how will it work in reality. I weight 43kg (~86lbs) and I'll have 7,5kg weights tied to myself, so + clothes and boots I'll have 52kg, 104lbs. The weights will be tied together with my legs and hands, the way I won't be able to lift my arms to untie myself or climb up the ligature. I chose a high quality tie to use as the noose. It shouldn't break, I tested it, but just in case I can get a second one too as a backup. I'll also have a plastic bag over my head, in case chocking wouldn't be efficient enough. I won't have too much of a fall, so that's bit inconvenient. And the most important thing, I'll only have couple of hours. I've read that it takes around 6 minutes to pass out and 20 minutes top to die, but I don't know how accurate this is and how will it work, and I fear that all of this may still not be enough to cut away the air completely. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivenocare and Baskol1
Nice

Nice

Jun 11, 2019
You are a male, but only weigh 43kg?
That's too thin!Can't believe it

Reactions: Baskol1
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Aug 19, 2019
You are a male, but only weigh 43kg?
That's too thin!Can't believe it
I'm trans and anatomically a female. I always had a fast metabolism :)

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653 and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I'm trans and anatomically a female. I always had a fast metabolism :)

I guess you want to die because of gender dysphoria?
How old are you btw.?

Last edited:
Reactions: ALittleBurden
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Aug 19, 2019
I guess you want to die because of gender dysphoria?
How old are you btw.?
I'm 18 and the gender dysphoria is the least of my problems, coming out as trans is just something I wanted to do before I ctb. I want to off myself because I never had a normal life and I know I never will. I know I'm young and I may sound silly, but these 18 years were already enough for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beautifulletdown, Ivenocare, GinaIsReady and 1 other person
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
It's also important to test the hook point, to make sure that can support all your weight. Since you start, the body will trash a few minutes until you pass away. So it is crucial to make sure that the hook point can handle that trashing.
I hope you can find peace. Hugs.

• Love
Reactions: limone, ALittleBurden and Baskol1
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Aug 19, 2019
It's also important to test the hook point, to make sure that can support all your weight. Since you start, the body will trash a few minutes until you pass away. So it is crucial to make sure that the hook point can handle that trashing.
I hope you can find peace. Hugs.
That's a really good point! Thank you, hugs.

Reactions: Baskol1
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
May I ask what made you decide to go full suspension rather than partial?

Reactions: Duckup and Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I've read that it takes around 6 minutes to pass out and 20 minutes top to die, What are your thoughts?
Why?...I mean...What is the difference between to pass out and to die?.
What is it happen within 20 minutes?.

ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Aug 19, 2019
May I ask what made you decide to go full suspension rather than partial?
I'm hoping that with the full weight being supported only by the noose it will give faster results. I have a good high spot that I can hook myself to, so it might be a good opportunity.
Generally it only takes minutes to suffocate if the air is completely cut off, but I've read it can take 20 minutes to die by hanging. I guess it's because airways might be hard to crush, so even if you're suffocated enough to be unconscious you may still get some oxygen? I really don't know, it's just some info I found online. That's why I'm writing here.

Last edited:
Reactions: BPD_LE and Baskol1

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
What are you using as... furculum? Or how is that word? Thingy on which you are planning to hang yourself.

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019

Passing out is an idiom meaning to become unconscious.

After 20 minutes without oxygen, your brain is irreversibly dead, and your heart stops beating. (Yes, your heart can beat for a while after after brain death, actually.)

What are you using as... furculum? Or how is that word? Thingy on which you are planning to hang yourself.

"Anchor point" is the phrase you're looking for.

Reactions: ALittleBurden and 262653
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Passing out is an idiom meaning to become unconscious.

After 20 minutes without oxygen, your brain is irreversibly dead, and your heart stops beating. (Yes, your heart can beat for a while after after brain death, actually.)

I got the verb wrong....pass away......ok, understand.

In the beginnings I started reading something about hanging method, but I quit it because is for brave people in my humble opinion. I thought only 6 or 7 minutes were necessary and then you were dead.
What can I say?....well, I really grateful you for the explanation.....again

Reactions: ALittleBurden
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Aug 19, 2019
In my house there's a metal bar near the ceiling that used to be installed for exercising. It can easily support a lot of weight for a long time.

Reactions: 262653
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
I thought only 6 or 7 minutes were necessary and then you were dead.

It can be, but after only 6 or 7 minutes, you can still be revived, so that's why they say to give yourself 20 or 30 minutes.

The other consideration is that officially, medically, the time of death is considered to be when the heart stops beating. In a hanging or asphyxiation, the heart can beat for as long as 20 minutes, so "officially", it takes 20 minutes to die. This is not just a technical point, because paramedics and hospitals and doctors are generally required to save everyone's life... so even if your brain is completely gone, if your heart is beating, they'll try to get you on life support and keep you alive, which is how you end up with people in comas on breathing machines for years and years.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
It can be, but after only 6 or 7 minutes, you can still be revived, so that's why they say to give yourself 20 or 30 minutes.

The other consideration is that officially, medically, the time of death is considered to be when the heart stops beating. In a hanging or asphyxiation, the heart can beat for as long as 20 minutes, so "officially", it takes 20 minutes to die. This is not just a technical point, because paramedics and hospitals and doctors are generally required to save everyone's life... so even if your brain is completely gone, if your heart is beating, they'll try to get you on life support and keep you alive, which is how you end up with people in comas on breathing machines for years and years.
Yes that has sense, guess nowaday doctors resolve comas of people with situations very close to death.
Another day, I did read a report about a girl takes 150 tablets 450mg of depakote (a depressor or anticonvulsant I'm not sure) total 60 grms. And get out her.....

Always thought that hanging was as jumping......an impact, one second, a blink and done.
Until to kill yourself, have to study.

metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
I want you guys to help me with my plan and tell if there's something I should improve, since I have no idea how will it work in reality. I weight 43kg (~86lbs) and I'll have 7,5kg weights tied to myself, so + clothes and boots I'll have 52kg, 104lbs. The weights will be tied together with my legs and hands, the way I won't be able to lift my arms to untie myself or climb up the ligature. I chose a high quality tie to use as the noose. It shouldn't break, I tested it, but just in case I can get a second one too as a backup. I'll also have a plastic bag over my head, in case chocking wouldn't be efficient enough. I won't have too much of a fall, so that's bit inconvenient. And the most important thing, I'll only have couple of hours. I've read that it takes around 6 minutes to pass out and 20 minutes top to die, but I don't know how accurate this is and how will it work, and I fear that all of this may still not be enough to cut away the air completely. What are your thoughts?
It doesn't take 6 minutes to pass out if your doing full suspension. I suggest watching videos on hangings

Reactions: Dark and alone
I

Icestorm81

Oct 29, 2019
If you hang yourself properly and compress your carotid arteries, you will lose consciousness within seconds. It worked for me, but I failed to take into account that my body thrashing around I was unconscious and the branch snapped.

Reactions: Johanna94
Johanna94

Johanna94

I lost myself when I stopped following my heart
Mar 8, 2019
If you hang yourself properly and compress your carotid arteries, you will lose consciousness within seconds. It worked for me, but I failed to take into account that my body thrashing around I was unconscious and the branch snapped.

What knot did you use and where did you place it, so to pass out? And did you do full suspension with no drop - just your full body weight?