Manletmachine1

Manletmachine1

Oct 7, 2024
this forum is getting funnier and funnier
Bumping this gem
In my day we had to learn an instrument and go on the road for two years before we realised the blag was up. Gen Z types are like "uwu is my YouTube upload good" no it is not and you ain't even getting laid like this, what's the point, nobody rates me as a musician either but at least l got free drinks out of this shit
That explains it. Your boomer ass is too old to understand my music. You wouldn't know good art if it hit you in the face. You can't deal with the raw unfiltered emotional energy I give off.

• Yay!
Reactions: LifeQuitter
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Bumping this gem

That explains it. Your boomer ass is too old to understand my music. You wouldn't know good art if it hit you in the face. You can't deal with the raw unfiltered emotional energy I give off.
Tbh, I'm Gen Z and even I have to wholeheartedly agree with @Chinaski

In terms of art, this music is the equivalent to watching someone shit on a canvas.

• Yay!
Reactions: lionetta12 and astr4
Manletmachine1

Manletmachine1

Oct 7, 2024
Tbh, I'm Gen Z and even I have to wholeheartedly agree with @Chinaski

In terms of art, this music is the equivalent to watching someone shit on a canvas.
You can't appreciate raw unfiltered gut wrenching emotion. You need to have a certain mindset to understand it. It's ok lil bro you just no mature enough to get it

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
You can't appreciate raw unfiltered gut wrenching emotion. You need to have a certain mindset to understand it. It's ok lil bro you just no mature enough to get it
Ah, yes. The issue is that I am unable to appreciate the raw unfiltered gut wrenching emotion the song "Foidforeskin Appreciation Track". Maybe it's because I'm a foid who doesn't have a foreskin?

• Yay!
Reactions: astr4
Manletmachine1

Manletmachine1

Oct 7, 2024
Ah, yes. The issue is that I am unable to appreciate the raw unfiltered gut wrenching emotion the song "Foidforeskin Appreciation Track". Maybe it's because I'm a foid who doesn't have a foreskin?
your tiny little mind can't understand it. it is what it is, im sorry for you really

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
your tiny little mind can't understand it. it is what it is, im sorry for you really
Yeah, I definitely have a tiny mind but it could have been worse. I could have had the type of mind that thought that creating a shitty song and spamming it all over a suicide forum was a good idea.

leavingsoonx

leavingsoonx

Darkness and Misery
Sep 22, 2024
Is it that bad?? Wanna blow my face off rn

I used to record music, and I always felt proud of it but no one really supported me. Listening back on my own music I realized it wasn't the best recorded. What helped me when no one responded to my music was listening to my track and then listening to a more professionally recorded song and being like… oh. But it doesn't mean that your music is bad.

I think your song is super fucking cool. You have a unique artistic style - I love the mix of vocals. I don't think your song is bad at all, it appeals to me as someone who likes DIY and this style of music.

Please keep making music. Ask them for some feedback and make a song that blows their mind.

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
In my day we had to learn an instrument and go on the road for two years before we realised the blag was up. Gen Z types are like "uwu is my YouTube upload good" no it is not and you ain't even getting laid like this, what's the point, nobody rates me as a musician either but at least l got free drinks out of this shit

Free drnks r gr8 untl u hve t/ perfrm agn wth monstr hng-ovr th/ nxt dy