FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
This month marks a year since I joined Sanactioned Suicide . I have so many wonderful friends on here this site and then they started disappearing without saying goodbye. I dont even know if they are alive or catched the bus. I barley knew them i grew so attached to them. I do miss them so much. The Site isnt the same without them. The existence of new members it can be lonely .

My friends on the site who no longer active on the site. Does anyone know what happened to these peoples?
1) bpdandme she was so lovely it is such a shame she had just awful parents who constantly made fun of her mental illness. I have no idea what happened to her. I liked her because she was a friend to me. We both talked about wanting to get a drivers licence and travelling. We both were depressed about ageing and feel like we have wasted our 20s . She had such a hard life with the abuse. She deserved so much better.

2) Rebelsue I really liked so much. She is very intelligent and so cool such a shame she couldn't see it.It is such shame she never got to do amazing things with her life and is surrounded by abusive people ie family. What happened to her?

2) GoodPersonEffed she confirmed she planned to catch the bus. She was so wise and has really helped me in my lowest days.

3) S1mple3 what happened ever to him. We started talking off online last year. He is in 30s and lives on his own. He never had relationship and all he ever wanted was to be loved and have a family. He mentioned how he never grew up with his parents. I asked what happened he didn't want to discuss the matter.
He told me he planed to end his life during the lockdown.
It was wonderful talking to him we both discussed the things we liked and our misery that being single brings. His interests were photography

I ended our friendship because I wanted to live and had doubts about ending my own life.

I found it harder to communicate with him because i wanted to do more with my life and was exciting at living whereas he was determined to die. Our friendship was centred on our desire to die , misery at being single.
His life was more harder than my mine and i felt powerless to help him

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pen>Sword, it's_all_a_game, lobster salad and 10 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can totally relate, dear.

I've lost some from friends here and miss them so much but I'm glad to know they're at peace or trying to have a better life without SS.

I guess this is the sad part of this community but hey, there will come new friends and some who will probably stay here!

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, lobster salad, virginiawoolf and 2 others
UberYeets

UberYeets

Humans are mercenaries by nature, loyal by will.
Apr 7, 2020
Join date twins!

Xq no?

Xq no?

Apr 4, 2021
Hi, i'm from México, but we can be friends if u want. I'm also w depression. I'm kind of new here so i don't have any friends

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad and FireFox
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Isn't that kind of the point of the website? :hihi:

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Leshen
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Isn't that kind of the point of the website? :hihi:
Yes
The people on the site are so amazing and I saw them as my friends. I get so upset when they leave because I formed a bond with them. I am kind of person who likes to form bonds with people.
Hi, i'm from México, but we can be friends if u want. I'm also w depression. I'm kind of new here so i don't have any friends
Yes we can be friends
hello my name is FireFox welcome to the forum.

Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
My gf keep disappearing:(

• Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad and FireFox
Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
Nope, is my fault I see she like everything to me and I'm paying now my consequences

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
The soul of a community is composed of its individual members. When those members leave, through death or for other reasons, the community dies too - in a sense. Much as in the same way a human being changes as their brain develops and grows, or becomes damaged. Every severed neuron contributes to a change in personality. The shell is the same, but the person who existed yesterday has gone, and in their place stands a new iteration. It is why Sanctioned Suicide might not feel the same for you as it did before: because it really is not the same, and this can be hurtful.

The change in members is the nature of this community, but unfortunately that means we will all leave each other eventually - one way or another.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, Ame, it's_all_a_game and 1 other person
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I don't talk much in SS so friendship's kind of hard for me. But I do have one member that I consider as one. Lately, they've been AWOL so I'm slightly scared. I do hope they stayed off this SS cause they're feeling better tho.

I hope all of our lost friends are at peace either way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Decidueye and lobster salad
Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
This happens irl too. People will flake on you as soon as you're no longer useful to them.

Reactions: LONE WOLF. and lobster salad
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Im only new to this forum but feel free to chat with me anytime (i wont always answer immediately, but i will always get back to you), it still pains me how many "friends" ive lost over the last few years.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Yep as soon as people realise that you've got nothing more/left for them to take, they'll be gone and onto the next 'Victim' Saying 'Yes of course we can be friends!' That's why I chose Dog's as their loyal friends whereas most people are Not!

Last edited:
R

runningonempty

Jul 16, 2020
this is why online anonymous relationships aren not genuine. especially if the relationship started with something taboo. even worse if either or both are self destructive

Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
That's the penalty of this place. Many a great and sad people we'll meet then they'll be gone.
Whether it's from CTB or just leaving to recover to live a better life who knows. I find it hard to keep relations offline so I don't really try online.