• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

InternetFloater

May 6, 2024
I don't know what to do. I feel so selfish and narcissistic for being upset about my friend trying to CTB. But I just feel so useless. I couldn't stop her. I couldn't help. And I know that it's her choice, but it still makes me feel so powerless and like I can't do anything. I can't even help my best friend for fucks sake. All I have done is make him worse. I have sent him into spirals, gave him extreme paranoia, made his OCD worse, made his catastrophizing worse, just made his mental health in general worse. He hasn't cried since he was 12, yet I made him cry with my horrible treatment of him. I can't even help my best friend. I don't deserve to be getting better like how I am right now.

And I feel like since I haven't tried to CTB I'm not really feeling this way when I know that is silly. I just want to do it so badly, but I don't want to tell him that since he already freaked out about my friend attempting. I know I should tell him, but I just can't right now. And I can't tell him that I want to relapse on my SH even though I'm the longest I've ever been clean. I feel so trapped. I feel so selfish.

Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
This sounds like a really tough situation.. It's good that you at least recognize that your treatment of her was wrong.

I'm not sure what you should do... I'm sure you at least tried apologizing, right? Assuming you're still in contact..